Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Feb 28, 2020 at 4:38 AM Post #20,208 of 62,438
Dangit ... not only did I have it in my basket, but I even ordered it, then weaseled out and cancelled it .. and now it is out of stock ... ah well, allegedly they get it in again.
Was once more pretty blown away by the sound of the regular GT1, how a tiny bean like that can sound like this. And soooo pocketable!!!
I have been eyeing the gt1 plus too, did you get a response from the store about restocking?

Feb 28, 2020 at 4:43 AM Post #20,209 of 62,438
Gotta thank whoever recommended Haylou GT1 plus as I have been enjoying its sound signature immensely. Very organic and natural tone with really good forward projection for a TWS. I like it more than FIIL T1X and tronsmart spunky beats.

GT1 Plus is amazing. I had my eyes on them since they released but @DynamicEars's recommendation is what made me actually buy them. I've stopped using all other TWS's I own since I got this pair. :D

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2020 at 5:00 AM Post #20,210 of 62,438
Dangit ... not only did I have it in my basket, but I even ordered it, then weaseled out and cancelled it .. and now it is out of stock ... ah well, allegedly they get it in again.
Was once more pretty blown away by the sound of the regular GT1, how a tiny bean like that can sound like this. And soooo pocketable!!!

Haha. That's what you get for not believing our recommendations :wink: JK. Hope they restock it again. I need to buy another pair. :D

Feb 28, 2020 at 5:47 AM Post #20,211 of 62,438
Gotta thank whoever recommended Haylou GT1 plus as I have been enjoying its sound signature immensely. Very organic and natural tone with really good forward projection for a TWS. I like it more than FIIL T1X and tronsmart spunky beats.
where did you get it from? I can't see stock anywhere. they have dissapeared maybe?

Feb 28, 2020 at 6:24 AM Post #20,212 of 62,438
I'm looking for a new pair and these last replies almost made me switch from the T1X to the Haylou GT1 Plus (available in Amazon Spain) until I realized they're micro-USB, and that's a no-go.

Is there really much of a difference between using the T1X on Android vs iOS? I'm using a Pixel 2.

Feb 28, 2020 at 6:24 AM Post #20,213 of 62,438
Full review of the 1MORE Stylish True Wireless posted. A lot of features on this one, decent driver.

https://headfonics.com/2020/02/1more-stylish-true-wireless-wireless-weekend/

1582889086278.png

Feb 28, 2020 at 7:30 AM Post #20,217 of 62,438
Finally the Sony wf-h800 is released. Essentially a smaller version of the 1000xm3 without anc and physical buttons instead of touch. I don't use the anc on the 1000xm3, so the h800 is good for me. I can also assign the button to control volume, where on the 1000xm3, I had to sacrifice the button for anc toggling as it is always in by default when I take them out of the case.

Yx21DWf.jpg
Do they feature ambient mode/pass through? How's the microphone performance for calls?

Feb 28, 2020 at 7:53 AM Post #20,219 of 62,438
Oh no, looks like I am having trouble with amazon for the first time ever.

I ordered the wf-1000xm3 and got a unit with a weird buzzing sound on the right side. I asked for a replacement and sent the unit back less than a week later, and got a perfect replacement.

Now, I just got an email saying they can't refund me the original wf-1000xm3 because the charging case has dirt on it? All I can think of is a few fingerprints....I'm contacting them through email so I don't get my emotions get the best of me over the phone, and waiting for a reply, but I guess Amazon is not the safe-haven for safe online shopping that I thought them to be. I really packed everything perfect, just like I got it.

I am really bummed by this and hope they will make it right, but will seriously consider dealing with them again. Maybe it's time to go back to brick and mortar stores.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2020 at 8:56 AM Post #20,220 of 62,438

I wonder if Bartig has gotten his GT1 Plus yet. Based on his review on the Soundpeats TrueDot, it feels to me like it might sound similar to the GT1 plus.

https://www.scarbir.com/tws/soundpeats-truedot-review

Users who are viewing this thread

Back