Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Feb 27, 2020 at 8:24 AM Post #20,176 of 62,430
I prefer the tuning of the Bomaker but they're so small that the seal breaks easily if I move my jaw. Using the misodiko shiny foams helps with that. Thanks to their wings the Fill T1X hold better out of the box...although pulling them out of their box I'm reminded I had to use the tips that came with the L2Ps for a good seal.

Feb 27, 2020 at 9:24 AM Post #20,177 of 62,430
I'm also eyeing the t1x along with bomaker sifi. not sure which one to go for though - t1x has usb type c and those wings, where the bomaker has aptx ( which might be worth considering, if you are going to use it with android phone and not with apple device) and better case...

decisions decisions. if only I knew a coupon code
I tried both, and definitely prefer the T1X. More impactful bass and better seal.

Feb 27, 2020 at 2:37 PM Post #20,178 of 62,430
If you're on an iphone, they seem to get universally good grades. As an android user, I found their AAC on Android made them nothing special and got rid of them as they don't support aptx.

THANKS for that. I also saw some bad info aboput AAC on android, so TWS that doesn't support aptx seem like a bad deal to me now.

I prefer the tuning of the Bomaker but they're so small that the seal breaks easily if I move my jaw. Using the misodiko shiny foams helps with that. Thanks to their wings the Fill T1X hold better out of the box...although pulling them out of their box I'm reminded I had to use the tips that came with the L2Ps for a good seal.

thanks! I like the fact that they are small. might be a good thing for bedtime use.

I tried both, and definitely prefer the T1X. More impactful bass and better seal.

thanks for the reply! what source are u using them from?

Feb 27, 2020 at 4:03 PM Post #20,179 of 62,430
Hopefully the DSI on Indiegogo delivers...

Has anyone noticed stereo crosstalk on TWS is actually better than most wired IEMs or headphones?

Since crosstalk is about noise/distortion/leaking between the channels when a signal travels through a cable and TWS don't have cables that shouldn't be a problem. :) BT might have some interference issues or other issues that cause noise or distortion but they shouldn't have wire related issues.

Feb 27, 2020 at 4:18 PM Post #20,180 of 62,430
Since crosstalk is about noise/distortion/leaking between the channels when a signal travels through a cable and TWS don't have cables that shouldn't be a problem. :) BT might have some interference issues or other issues that cause noise or distortion but they shouldn't have wire related issues.

Isn't crosstalk an amplifier or DAC problem? I don't think the sound is leaking as the sound travels through the cable.

Feb 27, 2020 at 7:03 PM Post #20,182 of 62,430
Have you taken the MW07 Plus out and about yet in busy places?

So far home, car, in nature, and office, which is a three story building with about 100 employees. Perfect thus far. Long range and very low latency.

It's clear that certain phones do better with certain Bluetooth products and codecs. My LG V50 is a good match for the MW07 Plus using Apt-x. It's a bummer that your phone isn't.

Feb 27, 2020 at 9:55 PM Post #20,183 of 62,430
Another KZ appear in the wild

kz-iems.png

https://www.linsoul.com/pages/kz-s2...MqnCQtr9a6xWOTf8Sx-DkcgOm-PApODkaRVlPw2WbC88A

Feb 28, 2020 at 12:11 AM Post #20,184 of 62,430
Feb 28, 2020 at 2:00 AM Post #20,186 of 62,430
I need to shout out a big thanks again to the person here who introduced me to rubbing alcohol, q-tips and toothpicks ... This stuff is magic!

Over the last few days I finally finished up my spreadsheet keeping track of all my TWS (do NOT do that if you are on the hoarder, i mean collector, side, it is something you never want your loved ones to see, being able to calculate the total amount I poured into this hobby so far in an instant ... well, I was actually not far off in my estimate, and divying that up to monthly, I think some people have higher coffee tabs at StarBucks :) )
Anyways .. I digressed ... So, I took to those buds I had marked as 'defect' ... and low and behold, 3 of them I managed to revive ... including my first pair of Sabbat X12 which I was sure had a dead right bud ...
Apparently most times I suspected dead batteries or wonky internals ... it was 'just' the contacts ...

Feb 28, 2020 at 2:10 AM Post #20,188 of 62,430
Hi everyone.

So,i`ve been searching the web for some true wireless iems,but its so many different thougts and reviews.I`ve had the tarah pro before.I need that the earbuds are water resistant and of course comfortable (i have the fiio fh7,fa7 and shure se245 and they are good.But i had the xelento a short time,and they where super comfy).I also want good bass,since when im out walking it will be mainly electronica ( trance ) i will listen too.I first looked at the powerbeats pro,but i have an android phone,and many people have problem with connection and the fitting-And the case is huge.I also have read about the master and dynamic mw07 plus,but they are more expensive and look a little uncomfortable.And not sure about how they sound with music with bass.I dont care if the earbuds sound a little warm and some added bass (but not if the sound is muddy/too dark).I also read aboyt the jabra elite 75t active.They sounds interesting.Any thoughts about the jabras,powerbeats,and the master and comander mw07 plus? They are all waterproof i think.

Feb 28, 2020 at 2:15 AM Post #20,190 of 62,430

there's a new video about it on youtube. i also saw that on online store in my country, but strangely can't find it on AE. that's the first review that I've seen. the only thing that made me hesitant is the battery life.. my mental limit for putchase is now set at minimum 5 hours playtime :ksc75smile:

one more on this (pun fully intended):
I asked the 1MORE official store on AE about this and they seem to be very clear that they will never get it. So strange. Well, their loss.
E822E2FE-319A-478F-B393-44937C09F796.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back