Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jan 3, 2020 at 3:25 AM Post #17,971 of 62,366
How to distinguish V1 from V2?

Both versions look the same and come in the same packaging, you can only identify them either by checking their user manual or by testing the Surrounding awareness mode.

hhhmmmm...I'm keen with V2, but not knowing what I'll be getting is quite a bummer - here in SG (and in many parts of the world), once you open the box, it's permanently yours. Having an indication of the version number on the box is I think still VERY important.

Jan 3, 2020 at 6:37 AM Post #17,977 of 62,366
Problem is that the Mobius aren't really portable, they are quite big and the battery life is very bad when using LDAC.
Fair points. But no Bluetooth headset can compete with it for sound quality in that price range. I’ll add the mobius isn’t very stylish so probably not ideal for travel and commuting. I was researching ANC closed back cans and ultimately gave up as it seems none of them sound very good.

Jan 3, 2020 at 8:29 AM Post #17,978 of 62,366
Time for the polarizing opinion of the day. After receiving and auditioning the MW07 Plus from @clerkpalmer I've decided I much prefer my L2Pro's. Hell, I can't say I prefer the sound of the MW07's even to my Fiil T1X's.

The MW07 Plus is fine and balanced, but I don't get the fullness (maybe that's best read bass-heavyness) of sound that my music (all manner of metal) requires. That likely says more about me than the earbuds.

The ambient mode works fine, and I'll miss it. ANC worked well for highway noise, but I don't care quite as much about that. These are going back on the auction block.

$200 shipped if anyone is interested.

Jan 3, 2020 at 8:33 AM Post #17,979 of 62,366
Time for the polarizing opinion of the day. After receiving and auditioning the MW07 Plus from @clerkpalmer I've decided I much prefer my L2Pro's. Hell, I can't say I prefer the sound of the MW07's even to my Fiil T1X's.

The MW07 Plus is fine and balanced, but I don't get the fullness (maybe that's best read bass-heavyness) of sound that my music (all manner of metal) requires. That likely says more about me than the earbuds.

The ambient mode works fine, and I'll miss it. ANC worked well for highway noise, but I don't care quite as much about that. These are going back on the auction block.

$200 shipped if anyone is interested.

sorry they didn't work out for you. I guess that's the beauty of this hobby. glws.

Jan 3, 2020 at 9:50 AM Post #17,981 of 62,366
Guys, very happy with my Fiil T1X. Thanks for all the advices you posted here! As anyone been able to change their voice to English?

Jan 3, 2020 at 10:05 AM Post #17,982 of 62,366
Jan 3, 2020 at 10:41 AM Post #17,983 of 62,366
Could anyone tell me how the Anbes 359 compares to the SSK? I found a used pair but if they're lacking the SSK bass like my Kissral R18's are, I don't want them. Maybe SSK's bass magic is just in the advertised 10mm driver they supposedly use.

My Anbes 359 are lacking the bass that SSK have, so maybe they're similar to Kissral R18.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back