Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Dec 31, 2019 at 7:48 PM Post #17,881 of 62,439
Dec 31, 2019 at 8:04 PM Post #17,883 of 62,439
Do u have any friends/family that can lend you their phone and let you install the app in their phone? If you can connect with their phone, the problem maybe lies on your pixel 3a.

Dec 31, 2019 at 8:09 PM Post #17,885 of 62,439
I already tried on my son's Android phone. Same thing. The app just will not recognize them.
U sure u have t1x not t1?
If yes then maybe yours is faulty.

Dec 31, 2019 at 8:23 PM Post #17,887 of 62,439
Dec 31, 2019 at 9:07 PM Post #17,888 of 62,439
Let us know your thoughts if you grab a pair. One caveat: if you like the bass of the MTW and L2P you'll probably find the N6 Pro to be bass light (it's VERY mid-focused). It sounds like the regular N6 is the bassier/warmer of the two.
Thanks for the headsup. I enjoy both the L2P and MTW, but in both cases i eqed the bass pretty significantly from their respective defaults. Mor so with the momentum, because i found a sweet spot that gives a great balance for what i wanted. Did that in part because of what i heard separate from the bass when i first tried the MTW in default setting.
The N6 Pro arrive on Tuesday, so i'll definitely post initial and longterm thoughts for sure. Have you decided whether or not your going to get the N6?

Jan 1, 2020 at 3:10 AM Post #17,889 of 62,439
Wow, thats' a crazy good deal. Still, these better, cook, clean, do laundry. What makes these so expensive?
They have them at Best Buy (Magnolia) for testing and they sounded magnificent. The 70mm drivers really enveloped my entire ear and everything just sounded bigger. I ordered them when they were $600 off at $298. I went to Magnolia to see if they could match the price, but they said their unit cost was $500 and they couldn’t do it. The guy at Magnolia said he was going to order a pair.

Jan 1, 2020 at 3:47 AM Post #17,890 of 62,439
That's cool. Not long after, I got the Sony XM3's, MW07's, Nuarl NT01A's and the Air Pods Pro. I love my L2pros, but most days I use the APP's and the Sony's. I love ANC, I almost can't live without it now. :worried:

How do the APP compare to the Sonys?

Jan 1, 2020 at 5:02 AM Post #17,891 of 62,439
20191231_102827_HDR.jpg

Thank you all suggestions from you all, unfortunately I dont have easy access to get the Bomaker Sifi or Fiil T1X and stick on my budget limit $30 so in the end i bought this QCY T5..
Anddd in the bought the new Haylou GT1 Plus out of curiosity but they are still on the way. The GT1 Plus have 7.2mm biocellulose driver and qualcomm chipset.

Ok so now on QCY T5, they have nice signature, more subbass than mid bass. Bass decay isnt so fast which i expected, ok mids, clarity is standard but for their price considered very good, boosted upper mids on 3khz but not as harsh as previous KZs, but can be a bit aggressive and shouty on high volume level. Highs have sparkles, sibilance free highs. Details and soundstage are aspects that amazed me for a very cheap TWS with decent details. Overall a good buy without fear of lost or drop.
Not a fan of the shape and the fit also not easy plug for me, with azla sedna tips they are the best to my ears but the case won't allowed them to snug in. I use the tfz wide bore eartips in the end.

To my surprise crinacle have measured this also and he gave C+ rank and say that they are a decent set.
Here the measurement from him, all credit goes to him
T5-1024x497.jpg

I have the QCY T1c too, compared to them the T5 have more clean bass, the T1c suffer from mid bass bleed, T1c sounded warmer overall and have more body weight, T5 sounded thinner on mids especially lower mids. Soundstage is larger on T5 by quite some margin, and more detailed also.

Aside from sound quality, T5 have benefit with gaming mode (3 times tap on right iem) to have better latency while watching movies or playing games (but no 0 latency, thats gimmick) but they are better on delays, almost in sync.

Will share the Haylou GT1 Plus later also when they are arrived.

Jan 1, 2020 at 8:54 AM Post #17,892 of 62,439
Might have done another stupid / spontaneous order, but I had a coupon to burn and this weird form factor had intrigued me for awhile now. Plus I found a seller who offered the white version for cheaper & free shipping :wink:
D3116DFC-44E8-4F55-93D5-6BF2D99E5CA0.jpeg
i am pretty certain these are NOT bone conducting, as the description says, but it is yet another semi open design and I am just very curious ...

Jan 1, 2020 at 9:16 AM Post #17,893 of 62,439
Might have done another stupid / spontaneous order, but I had a coupon to burn and this weird form factor had intrigued me for awhile now. Plus I found a seller who offered the white version for cheaper & free shipping :wink:

i am pretty certain these are NOT bone conducting, as the description says, but it is yet another semi open design and I am just very curious ...

They look like some nice sci-fi clip on earrings. Very curious about the sound quality though. What are they called?

Jan 1, 2020 at 9:35 AM Post #17,894 of 62,439

Start the year right :)

Jan 1, 2020 at 10:19 AM Post #17,895 of 62,439
If they make you feel like this, they are worth every penny.

LOL! The photo made me chuckle, there has got to be a better way to convey water resistance out of all the stock photos to choose from.

If these are indeed a clone of the SiFi then they should sound pretty good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back