Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Oct 5, 2019 at 9:56 AM Post #12,946 of 62,801
@Bartig has a pretty good site that may help you out.
https://www.scarbir.com/truewireless

However, if this is you below and you've already viewed the site, then I'd recommend:

In no particular order:
1) Creative Outlier Air or Gold - Sound is great, but buttons are a bit stiff. If you can deal with the buttons, they are a good buy and have great specs.
2) 1More Stylish - Great call quality, comfortable. Good sound, a little warm/dark, but can EQ. Deep bass.
3) Aukey T10 - Sound is very similar to the Galaxy Buds. Very crisp, clean sound. Well balanced.
4) Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 - Great clarity, notes sound precise, with well defined bass. 22 presets for EQ within the app to find a setting you like. They do have the Airpod look, so if you don't mind that, they're a great choice.
Yeah, it's me :) i had no idea scarbir comes from this forum. Cheers!

Oct 5, 2019 at 10:25 AM Post #12,947 of 62,801
This one ... I think it's the M size

Thanks, yes looks like Size M, too bad there are 5€ shipping fees and amazingly that exact model seems to be available anywhere else on AE, eBay or Amazon, that doesn't seem right :wink:

Oct 5, 2019 at 10:33 AM Post #12,948 of 62,801
Thanks, yes looks like Size M, too bad there are 5€ shipping fees and amazingly that exact model seems to be available anywhere else on AE, eBay or Amazon, that doesn't seem right :wink:

I actually got mine 3 years ago from amazon.de :) But there are many other sellers on AliX with free shipping, like THIS one ... just do a picture search and find the one you like best

Oct 5, 2019 at 10:54 AM Post #12,949 of 62,801
Yep, found that one but not the same size M in 24x13x5 and yes tried the picture search on both Amazon and AE :wink:

Oct 5, 2019 at 11:06 AM Post #12,950 of 62,801
I have found that I like the tips are not too long/deep?, and that sits at the very end of the earbuds, if you know what I mean.
Like the medium Flexfit foam tips that were included with the Lypertek Tevi. (in the picture it's on a QCY T2C, and fits very well for me !)
Do you know of any other tips with that form factor? Interested in advice for both foam and silicone.
Edit: I see some call them low-profile tips.
IMG_3773.JPG

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2019 at 11:21 AM Post #12,951 of 62,801
I have found that I like the tips are not too long/deep?, and that sits at the very end of the earbuds, if you know what I mean.
Like the medium Flexfit foam tips that were included with the Lypertek Tevi. (in the picture it's on a QCY T2C, and fits very well for me !)
Do you know of any other tips with that form factor? Interested in advice for both foam and silicone.

Did your cat chew on that tip? My cat goes crazy if she gets close to my earbuds, must be magical ear smell :)

Oct 5, 2019 at 11:52 AM Post #12,953 of 62,801
So i'd like to buy a pair of tws to use at the gym, ideally under €30. I need them quick so no AE but just local Amazon (IT). Mind throwing me some recommendations? I don't need anything fancy, just a stable BT connection, firm fit and decent sound. Thanks in advance!

Oct 5, 2019 at 12:04 PM Post #12,954 of 62,801
Hi, I own the Mpow T5 and the Sabbat e12 ultra.
And I want to buy the shanling mtw100 BA. Do you think it's a good idea? Haha

Maybe I will replace the Sabbat if the shanling are better. I think they are.

What's the best place to buy them? I'm from Germany.

Oct 5, 2019 at 12:16 PM Post #12,955 of 62,801
Hi, I own the Mpow T5 and the Sabbat e12 ultra.
And I want to buy the shanling mtw100 BA. Do you think it's a good idea? Haha

Maybe I will replace the Sabbat if the shanling are better. I think they are.

What's the best place to buy them? I'm from Germany.

The Shanling and the Sabbat are completely different. The Shanling MTW100 BA has a very neutral sound profile, and from what I know if the Sabbat, they are very bass heavy. I would put the Shanling even farther away from Sabbat than the Mpow.

I think it's an excellent purchase and you'll love them, but they're not going to replace any of those.

Oct 5, 2019 at 12:40 PM Post #12,956 of 62,801
So i'd like to buy a pair of tws to use at the gym, ideally under €30. I need them quick so no AE but just local Amazon (IT). Mind throwing me some recommendations? I don't need anything fancy, just a stable BT connection, firm fit and decent sound. Thanks in advance!
For quick and for what I could quickly search for on amazon.it you can’t really go wrong with the QCY T1

F038BD6A-EE80-41D0-B01A-F99D6597C647.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back