Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Sep 5, 2019 at 12:45 PM Post #11,433 of 62,422
Jabra say the improved audio would be from better fitting...it does look like they might be easier to fit in the ear. The Mic tip of my 65ts does press a bit more on my ear than I'd like and seem to make it more difficult to get the best possible seal and maintain it.

Sep 5, 2019 at 12:49 PM Post #11,434 of 62,422
Jabra say the improved audio would be from better fitting...it does look like they might be easier to fit in the ear. The Mic tip of my 65ts does press a bit more on my ear than I'd like and seem to make it more difficult to get the best possible seal and maintain it.

That's some weak sauce there. One might think they would actually try to you know make them actually sound better particularly since in the 2 years since they've been out the competition has gotten fierce. So much for innovation.

Sep 5, 2019 at 1:07 PM Post #11,436 of 62,422
Sep 5, 2019 at 1:37 PM Post #11,437 of 62,422
the 2nd link look the same as the Tiso i4's won't blow your socks off, but I really like mine and they are a solid all around performer for $20
Just ordered the TREBLAB Xfit (IPX6) that share the same earbud design as the Tiso i4 (IPX5), Areabi T515, and Mavin Air-X. Hopefully they'll have sound that's as "sensational" as their description. As we just discussed yesterday, many companies may select the same design, but internals and firmware can vary significantly.

upload_2019-9-5_10-32-39.png

Sep 5, 2019 at 1:43 PM Post #11,438 of 62,422
CNET saying sound quality is the same. Fail.
That's some weak sauce there. One might think they would actually try to you know make them actually sound better particularly since in the 2 years since they've been out the competition has gotten fierce. So much for innovation.
Totally agree. So, it sounds better because it fits better? LOL! That's like saying the car is faster because the wheel is rounder. Gee, thanks. Come on Jabra, we're not idiots. You just didn't find it cost effective to upgrade the drivers or pay licensing for additional codec support. It's just a product "refresh" to drive sales and may have been a part of the original long-term product strategy to begin with (planned obsolescence with Micro-USB, etc.).

Sep 5, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #11,439 of 62,422
Just ordered the TREBLAB Xfit (IPX6) that share the same earbud design as the Tiso i4 (IPX5), Areabi T515, and Mavin Air-X. Hopefully they'll have sound that's as "sensational" as their description. As we just discussed yesterday, many companies may select the same design, but internals and firmware can vary significantly.

Will wait for your feedback on these....i like the bud design ....looks like it 'll go deep in the ear canal...i have their x5's and been using them as my daily gym driver....like them a lot

Sep 5, 2019 at 2:22 PM Post #11,440 of 62,422
Just found an unexpected boon to getting the Tranya B530s early to test them. The eartips from these are amazing on my Galaxy Buds!

Sep 5, 2019 at 2:38 PM Post #11,441 of 62,422

The look really nice. I love how compact the Tiso's are, but No Volume Controls for $50?

Sep 5, 2019 at 2:59 PM Post #11,444 of 62,422
NICE!, my bad. still $50 is a little steep IMO.
Because the Tiso i4 is so affordable, that was my initial reaction as well. However, I'm hoping they share less with those and share more with the Mavin Air-X. We'll see. No mention of codecs, but I'm OK with AAC because my primary device is an iPhone.

Does the Tiso i4 have AAC support?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back