Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Oct 29, 2019 at 8:38 PM Post #14,432 of 62,385
the Earfun Free's are pretty bassy. i need to iphone EQ them before making any more thoughts.

I guess I can strike the Earfun Free off my list.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2019 at 8:41 PM Post #14,433 of 62,385
Seeking advice for some bargain asement trawling on Amazon please.

I have not been on this thread for ages as I got so fed up with pairing (as in not) my Sennheiser Momentum TW and so have been using an old pair of wired Shure and new wired FiiO IEMs. I have just installed the new frmware and hey presto - they work now. The only problem is that for SQ the FiiO blow them away so I'm now thinking of selling and getting something else to for the very occasional time I want TW.

I've just been on Amazon UK and the price of some of these no marque TW earbuds is mind blowing. I've just seen a pair on a deal for <£20. Some of these cheap ones have reasonable reviews but are there any that sound reasonable at these kind of prices ?

Oct 29, 2019 at 10:20 PM Post #14,437 of 62,385
Holy smokes! If this is even close to true this will be my holy grail. Must contain my excitement

Uravgconmer says these sound the same as the Powerbeats pro but with slightly better bass. That with all the features and it would be amazing.

I hate myself.

upload_2019-10-29_19-20-22.png

Oct 29, 2019 at 10:32 PM Post #14,439 of 62,385
and on the Earfun Free....i stand corrected on my earlier thoughts. i forgot i had the iphone EQ on bass boost becaude my soundpeats didn't have enough bass. i turned the EQ off and these have just the right amount of bass for my liking, which is slightly boosted. for the money these are fantastic. the case doesn't feel as cheap as i thought. the buds look kinda goofy, as i got white. they sound great and are ipx7 rated. that for $34 this weekend they were.,..back to $49 i believe....these have to be up there with the sub $70 TWS

Oct 29, 2019 at 10:47 PM Post #14,440 of 62,385
I hate myself.

Lol don’t hate yourself. I’m listening to these now and they are probably the first true wireless in ears i have been satisfied with. :ksc75smile:

Oct 29, 2019 at 10:53 PM Post #14,441 of 62,385
so after having so much trouble with the Koseton - I deceided to do a little research on all the good reviews they have...

turns out they are super fake reviews.

https://www.fakespot.com/product/ko...atency-built-in-mic-36-hours-playtime-upgrade

Makes sense. As mine is the only bad review in the list.
Don't worry, i'll be joining you with a bad review very soon. These were some of the worst i've heard. Actually they really are probably the worst i've heard in TWS.

Oct 29, 2019 at 11:06 PM Post #14,444 of 62,385
and on the Earfun Free....i stand corrected on my earlier thoughts. i forgot i had the iphone EQ on bass boost becaude my soundpeats didn't have enough bass. i turned the EQ off and these have just the right amount of bass for my liking, which is slightly boosted. for the money these are fantastic. the case doesn't feel as cheap as i thought. the buds look kinda goofy, as i got white. they sound great and are ipx7 rated. that for $34 this weekend they were.,..back to $49 i believe....these have to be up there with the sub $70 TWS
I wish Apple would have a fast access from Apple Music straight to the equalizer under Settings. I sometimes forget to do the same too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back