Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Sep 28, 2018 at 3:15 PM Post #1,126 of 62,585
Sep 29, 2018 at 5:01 AM Post #1,134 of 62,585
After a year of investment in kickstarter, I finally received the EOZ air, the connectivity is the best I have come across all the true wireless I have tried or owned, definitely better compare to E8 and Bose. There were no disconnection or interference when commute in metro or when I am in a extremely crowded street. In terms of sound, of course you cannot compare to the mid tier IEMs but they are on par with those entry levels. Seems my wait is worth it.

Sep 29, 2018 at 5:53 AM Post #1,135 of 62,585
I've never had any connection problems with my Jabra Elite Sport so more important to my eyes (ears) is how do they sound compared to the other TW IEMs you've tried ? How comfortable are they, I'm a bit concerned about the brackets/antennas, especially if you wear sunglasses. How's the seal with the silicon and memory foam (apparently they removed one size of memory foam tips?) ? Thanks !

Sep 29, 2018 at 9:22 AM Post #1,136 of 62,585
I've never had any connection problems with my Jabra Elite Sport so more important to my eyes (ears) is how do they sound compared to the other TW IEMs you've tried ? How comfortable are they, I'm a bit concerned about the brackets/antennas, especially if you wear sunglasses. How's the seal with the silicon and memory foam (apparently they removed one size of memory foam tips?) ? Thanks !
I am not sure if you are talking about Air, since it is tear drop shape with ear hook, the fitting is very comfortable, the Sound isolation is good especially if apply the comply tips. Though to those wear glasses, it would be quite troublesome.

Sep 29, 2018 at 11:34 AM Post #1,137 of 62,585
Last edited:
Sep 29, 2018 at 12:07 PM Post #1,138 of 62,585
This is kinda what I was thinking the whole wireless IEMs was leading to. At least something in this form factor. Loving the design. Still no LDAC support. But maybe their AAC and Apt-X decoding is good enough for most people? Curious to hear users’ impressions.

Essentially same form factor and spec as the Beoplay E8.

Sep 29, 2018 at 12:25 PM Post #1,139 of 62,585
mass adaption of ldac and hd is certainly down the road. not a reason to delay enjoying true wireless now. just the other day i put on some over the back of the ears headphone cables and was absolutely annoyed by having to wear wires; even the straight down ones seem clunky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back