Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Dec 30, 2023 at 10:53 AM Post #59,176 of 63,208
Those that follow me, know I am a fan of the car manufacturer BMW.

I have a particular fondness for the BMW 1M.

Design cues from the 1M were implemented in the FoKus Triumph.

Screenshot_20231230_213600_Google.jpg

Specifically, Alcantara with orange accents.
I4 M50 owner here. Electric is the way. I had a 135 manual back when that was a thing. Wish I had followed my gut and bought the 1M as it’s become a real collectors car and I’d be rich! One of the best BMWs of the last 20 years. Had my hands on one and balked at the 50k price. My how things have changed.

Dec 30, 2023 at 11:28 AM Post #59,177 of 63,208
I think the OP is US based and referring to the eBay seller offering the Max imported into the U.S. at $499 USD. Could be wrong. My only point is if you’re willing to pay $499 for the max imported, why not just get the best (Lexus?)
I'm not willing to pay $499 for something that's $270 MSRP. :)
I was curious what the product owner thought about it, and also curious how they got their hands on the Falcon Max??!

I want to replace my MTW3 for something noticably better, but I'm not sure what to get.
Not easy to get hold of every brand here in Norway either, without importing. And that's expensive!! (25% mva/vat + a toll handling fee on everything over $20)

Dec 30, 2023 at 11:50 AM Post #59,178 of 63,208
I4 M50 owner here. Electric is the way. I had a 135 manual back when that was a thing. Wish I had followed my gut and bought the 1M as it’s become a real collectors car and I’d be rich! One of the best BMWs of the last 20 years. Had my hands on one and balked at the 50k price. My how things have changed.

My plan is to take a e82 & swap an s65 V8 into it, I can't decide on dct or manual (leaning more toward manual)

Buying a real 1M in Thailand would be cost prohibitive.

And to keep things a bit on topic

Triumph TWS-13603-1.jpg

Last edited:
Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Dec 30, 2023 at 12:04 PM Post #59,180 of 63,208
I'm not trying to convince anyone to regarding blue cheese, my wife loves durian.

Which I refer to as "birth control." She doesn't try to convince me in regards to Durian, oddly enough she likes blue cheese and root beer (even before we met) but black licorice = definitely not her jam.
WTH is durian?
My plan is to take a e82 & swap an s63 V8 into it, I can't decide on dct or manual (leaning more toward manual)

Buying a real 1M in Thailand would be cost prohibitive.

And to keep things a bit on topic

Triumph TWS-13603-1.jpg
im doing something wrong in life….

Dec 30, 2023 at 12:16 PM Post #59,183 of 63,208
WTH is durian?

im doing something wrong in life….
Funny story…. When I was in Singapore bring up an IBM disk drive production line, they had it in the cafeteria. I kept asking if they were going to fix the sewer line…..
Ha!!! It was the durian, born in Texas, how would I have known…. 😀

Dec 30, 2023 at 12:17 PM Post #59,184 of 63,208
Funny story…. When I was in Singapore bring up an IBM disk drive production line, they had it in the cafeteria. I kept asking if they were going to fix the sewer line…..
Ha!!! It was the durian, born in Texas, how would I have known…. 😀
I hope to never experience this.

Dec 30, 2023 at 12:20 PM Post #59,185 of 63,208
Thank you all for the wonderful morning entertainment.

Dec 30, 2023 at 12:26 PM Post #59,187 of 63,208
I'm not willing to pay $499 for something that's $270 MSRP. :)
I was curious what the product owner thought about it, and also curious how they got their hands on the Falcon Max??!

I want to replace my MTW3 for something noticably better, but I'm not sure what to get.
Not easy to get hold of every brand here in Norway either, without importing. And that's expensive!! (25% mva/vat + a toll handling fee on everything over $20)
Maybe the AZ80 for a clear upgrade on the MTW. Or the Gemini II if you can stomach the price.

Dec 30, 2023 at 12:36 PM Post #59,189 of 63,208
I'm not trying to convince anyone to regarding blue cheese, my wife loves durian.

Which I refer to as "birth control." She doesn't try to convince me in regards to Durian, oddly enough she likes blue cheese and root beer (even before we met) but black licorice = definitely not her jam.
My wife has to be completely out of town before I am allowed to eat Durian.

Dec 30, 2023 at 12:40 PM Post #59,190 of 63,208
Well I hope there is a little more customization for the price difference. Noble is a bit nicer but not sure about $120. Guess we will see the comparisons.
At minimum you get no stems, LDAC and, hopefully, workable touch controls. I can't comment on support but some folks here have some issues with Creative.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back