Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Dec 14, 2023 at 5:57 PM Post #58,700 of 62,584
I have all these and I was actually listening to the EX today. It's good and spacious and the bass is great but the highs can get shrill. The noble fokus prestige is just amazing. It's great no complaints except...the charging port is loose and the right earbud fails to connect sometimes (like all noble tws)). They don't even have any in stock to replace so I must wait. Anyhow they are ungodly expensive but honestly, the best.

I would reccomend:
1. The prestige if you can swing it
2. Status between pro (I don't care about anc- I have both and otherwise they don't sound different. I think these are better than the EX for under $100
3. Svanar wireless I guess I just don't gravitate to them.
4. Denon perl pro

Also the ex but you have it. Sennheiser momentum 3 great too but really that would be number 6
Hi,
thank you for this recommendation!

1. I am sure that the Prestige will be very good. I paid something under 500€ for the Mystique and in the end i don't found it worthy for this money. So I set a limit which I don't want to crossover. I also had a Focal Bathys for under 600€. It sounded much better than the Noble Mystique but it's not a TWS...for Gym...
2. I need ANC because even when for example the Mystique sounds better than the most other TWS in a noisy area a TWS with ANC can sound better..
3. The Svanar with LDAC is too expensive and has some connections issues and no App to fix it..
4. The Nura True Pro now the Denon Perl Pro was directly behind the Mystique. A very good TWS nice build and design but a bit heavy and does not fit me...

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2023 at 6:03 PM Post #58,701 of 62,584
Falcon Max will start shipping on Dec. 18, 2023 for an MSRP of $270 USD.
https://xmems.com/news/noble-audio-launches-falcon-max-featuring-xmems/

I take it the above is for the US and perhaps Japan? I guess us EU-peasants will have to wait a bit longer.
In the end I wanted to buy the Sony WF-1000XM5 but then came this information and I decided to wait for it.
Noble Audio told me that they want to set a distributor that will distribute to Germany in the near future.

Dec 14, 2023 at 7:53 PM Post #58,702 of 62,584
In the end I wanted to buy the Sony WF-1000XM5 but then came this information and I decided to wait for it.
Noble Audio told me that they want to set a distributor that will distribute to Germany in the near futfuture
I have the Svanar with LDAC and have to agree it's not worth paying the extra to get LDAC. But the LE model without it might be a worth while shot. The codec isn't what make that model great, it's the hardware in its design, so AAC is going to still be good.

Unless you have your heart set on a hires codec TWS, I recommend looking at the Jabra Elite 10. I actually find it's sound stage one of the most compelling of almost TWS I have tried and this is NOT by using its Spatial audio mode! I actually find that feature downgrades it's own inate abilities in this regard. Between the sound and super comfy fit I struggle using some of my other TWS.

Dec 15, 2023 at 5:02 AM Post #58,704 of 62,584
Had a chance to compare the QC Ultra and Jabra 10s on a few long distance train rides and there's really no contest, the QC Ultra make a difference, granted it's not huge but when you need isolation every little bit counts. It's the higher pitched noises that the Jabra 10 doesn't filter out as well.

As a side note the Jabra 10s must not be selling too well because their price has dropped like a stone, down to 195€ compared to the initial 299€.

Dec 15, 2023 at 12:54 PM Post #58,708 of 62,584
Contacted Noble Audio to see if the Falcon Max will support APTX Lossless. Their response

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231215-095215_Yahoo_Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231215-095215_Yahoo_Mail.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 0
Dec 15, 2023 at 12:57 PM Post #58,710 of 62,584
Noble Audio told me that they want to set a distributor that will distribute to Germany in the near future.

Contacted Noble Audio to see if the Falcon Max will support APTX Lossless. Their response
Where and when can I get my grubby little hands on these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back