Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 12, 2023 at 7:39 PM Post #52,130 of 62,515
Just got the CX TWS. Pretty good for $50 on sale. Hope in doean't fall off during a run.

Bass is like full size M3 wirelss kinda hard in a boomy sense. Wish it was a little softer and more articulation. The unrefined treble is what I'm nitpicky about. Soundstage is great, one of the better imaging and rest of trequencies sound good. No peaks I notice either. Worth it for 50 bucks.

Apr 12, 2023 at 7:57 PM Post #52,131 of 62,515
Just ordered momentum 3, can't wait to try them, coming from 1st gen melomania
I think you will enjoy them! I am slowly getting impressed. Usually I have a honeymoon phase where I really like something and then start to see the flaws. These have been more even keel for me, I started out just blah about them and have grown more impressed over time especially when I started to find the right EQ for my tastes.

Apr 12, 2023 at 8:15 PM Post #52,132 of 62,515
Thats a heck of deal on the Oppo Enco X2! I would buy a pair at that price in a heart beat! Tempted to buy them at $160CAD which is $60 more than what you paid! Plus I have to wait ordering from Aliexpress to even get them here in Canada!

The more I read the more I would only be willing to try the Oppo as compared to Oneplus or Huawei. The lack of volume would just be a non starter for me and the fact they support LDAC is a big plus for me as well.

the other 2 can be bought here in Canada too, which says how much having all the features are important to me.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2023 at 12:27 AM Post #52,136 of 62,515
Thats a heck of deal on the Oppo Enco X2! I would buy a pair at that price in a heart beat! Tempted to buy them at $160CAD which is $60 more than what you paid! Plus I have to wait ordering from Aliexpress to even get them here in Canada!

The more I read the more I would only be willing to try the Oppo as compared to Oneplus or Huawei. The lack of volume would just be a non starter for me and the fact they support LDAC is a big plus for me as well.

the other 2 can be bought here in Canada too, which says how much having all the features are important to me.
Huawei does have both LDAC and touch-slide volume controls.

Apr 13, 2023 at 3:52 AM Post #52,137 of 62,515
I think you will enjoy them! I am slowly getting impressed. Usually I have a honeymoon phase where I really like something and then start to see the flaws. These have been more even keel for me, I started out just blah about them and have grown more impressed over time especially when I started to find the right EQ for my tastes.
Great! I had a good deal for them, 170€ for a new set

Users who are viewing this thread

Back