Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Feb 11, 2023 at 12:24 PM Post #51,016 of 62,905
I'm surprised that it seems like there still isn't any new information on the AZ60v2 (successor) - if there has and I missed it, please let me know. Otherwise, does anyone have any conjecture about when they think they'd update their products to the new versions (even if it's just a wet-finger in the air type of guess?)

TIA
All we know is "this spring", so hopefully soon!

Feb 11, 2023 at 12:37 PM Post #51,018 of 62,905
Anyone try out the app called Endel? Its one of those weird cross promotions with the Linkbuds S. Decided to give it a whirl as I like my weird spacey music and use binaural stuff for sleeping all the time. So far it's pretty impressive. I used it for my power walk and it quickly adjusted the music to match my walk cadence and then jazzed it up from there. I have been using it once I got back to the office to focus and its helped at that too. So will be playing with it over the next few days while its free to see if I am willing to spend cash on it per month/year...
i have the linkbuds and yeah, i downloaded the Endel app.

i work a lot and i - somehow - felt more focused today. very interesting.

however, they just increased the lifetime price from 90 euro to 250 euro :frowning2:

Feb 11, 2023 at 12:58 PM Post #51,019 of 62,905
Nice how do you like them? That 3.5mm -> case -> Bluetooth sounds awesome. I could use that on my work laptop b/c USB is a big no no :)
I do like them. They're smooth. Fit me great. I haven't used the case for audio transmission yet. Honestly, I probably never will. That's a bummer re: USB lockdown. I work for a company who pretty much monitors everything, but for some reason, I can download apps on the MBP they gave me, as well as, use the Bluetooth.

Feb 11, 2023 at 1:51 PM Post #51,020 of 62,905
i have the linkbuds and yeah, i downloaded the Endel app.

i work a lot and i - somehow - felt more focused today. very interesting.

however, they just increased the lifetime price from 90 euro to 250 euro :frowning2:
That a crazy increase :frowning2:

Feb 11, 2023 at 2:12 PM Post #51,021 of 62,905
I'm looking out for when we get a hybrid IEM like the Mystique but also with solid ANC. But that is where the dream is at - a good hybrid with a dynamic and at least 2 BA is where I've always heard the greatest sound in at least the IEM's I've tried.

Feb 11, 2023 at 2:18 PM Post #51,022 of 62,905
I've been browsing this thread for months. Just decided to pop on the Noble FoKus Mystique after reading all of the raving reviews on here. I too wish it had ANC, but it's not a complete deal breaker for me as long as the passive noise cancellation is sufficient. I emailed Bloom Audio customer service asking if they had any discounts available and they promptly provided a 10% off coupon! Killer deal.

Feb 11, 2023 at 2:21 PM Post #51,023 of 62,905
Anyone find a good foam for fokus pro? I never have
I have used these with the Fokus Pro
SYMBIO W Memory Foam & Silicone Hybrid Ear Tips. Provides Great Seal and Sound Isolation for Enhanced Audio Performance. Durable Ear Tips Easy to Keep Clean - 3 Pairs (Small, Medium, Large) https://a.co/d/flyL83Y

Feb 11, 2023 at 2:54 PM Post #51,024 of 62,905
I've been browsing this thread for months. Just decided to pop on the Noble FoKus Mystique after reading all of the raving reviews on here. I too wish it had ANC, but it's not a complete deal breaker for me as long as the passive noise cancellation is sufficient. I emailed Bloom Audio customer service asking if they had any discounts available and they promptly provided a 10% off coupon! Killer deal.
Yes I'm pretty tempted to get these without the ANC. I've just gotten a little spoiled because I use them on mass transit here in New York City and New Jersey. But I used to be pretty good with regular IEMs for years before that.

How's the transparency mode? I use that regularly as well.

Feb 11, 2023 at 3:15 PM Post #51,025 of 62,905
Has there been any word from CA on Orbit updates? curious if they plan on adding a noise or voice confirmation when connected/disconnected and if the touch issues fixed.

Feb 11, 2023 at 3:16 PM Post #51,026 of 62,905
Yes I'm pretty tempted to get these without the ANC. I've just gotten a little spoiled because I use them on mass transit here in New York City and New Jersey. But I used to be pretty good with regular IEMs for years before that.

How's the transparency mode? I use that regularly as well.
I use the Mystique on NYC mass transit and find they block out a really good amount of noise.

Feb 11, 2023 at 3:36 PM Post #51,027 of 62,905
I do like them. They're smooth. Fit me great. I haven't used the case for audio transmission yet. Honestly, I probably never will. That's a bummer re: USB lockdown. I work for a company who pretty much monitors everything, but for some reason, I can download apps on the MBP they gave me, as well as, use the Bluetooth.
Ha nice. I have a piece of junk windows laptop so I’m jealous. A coworker plugged his phone into charge one time and the info security people came running over

Feb 11, 2023 at 4:30 PM Post #51,028 of 62,905
Well forget the Beoplay and the Nura Pro, went with the Noble Mystique and the 10% discount code from Andy thanks to the post here.

I figure waiting for a TWS with a good hybrid driver setup plus great ANC/Transparency is going to be a while, just want the great SQ.

Feb 11, 2023 at 4:47 PM Post #51,029 of 62,905
Well forget the Beoplay and the Nura Pro, went with the Noble Mystique and the 10% discount code from Andy thanks to the post here.

I figure waiting for a TWS with a good hybrid driver setup plus great ANC/Transparency is going to be a while, just want the great SQ.
Been hearing that the Mystique is similar to the Fokus Pro in sound. Have the Fokus Pro, Beoplay EX and Nuratrue Pro. And can say both sound better than the Fokus Pro 😛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back