Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Feb 9, 2022 at 2:10 PM Post #42,827 of 63,074
The MK2 are definitely in a price bracket beyond what I'm willing to pay at the moment but who knows, maybe lightning could strike and I put some extra pennies in the jar to give it a whirl in the future if I feel like emptying the wallet lol.
I thought the same until I got rid of all the ones I didn't need. Made up for it. You know, we all buy ten of the cheap guys that make up for the one big boy. Just my random opinion in my world here. Right now, I'm trying to decide if I should keep the Kato. Kato does a few things really well, but then I put on the MK2 and hear all the things that the Kato DOESN'T do. There is just no contest. Don't get me wrong, love the Kato, but it's just going to collect dust. Sad.

Feb 9, 2022 at 2:11 PM Post #42,828 of 63,074
Have anyone try this earbuds? I just saw the review from crinacle and decide to give them a chance.
For that price. Get them. The sound is better than many buds four times that price IMO.

Feb 9, 2022 at 2:26 PM Post #42,830 of 63,074
Better than mw08, T5 II anc and EQ? Like for real?
For $47.99, absolutely. I do have a very special place in my heart for the EQ. If money is no object, the EQ. I like the others, but I had a horrible experience with the mic on the MW08 and I always thought the ANC on the T5II was non-existent. So, if you don't need another pair, pass on the AKG, but if you want a sick deal on buds that will surprise you, then get them. I saw C's review too, and I completely agree with him about these. Some folks have issues with the swipe, but it's just a learning curve and I never had issues. Also, sometimes the buds don't sit right in the case, but again, easy to make sure when you drop them in. Also, the buds go in the case backwards. R on the L and L on the right. Odd. But all the above said, they are an absolute STEAL for $47.99. Great for family gifts too :wink:

Feb 9, 2022 at 2:29 PM Post #42,831 of 63,074
For $47.99, absolutely. I do have a very special place in my heart for the EQ. If money is no object, the EQ. I like the others, but I had a horrible experience with the mic on the MW08 and I always thought the ANC on the T5II was non-existent. So, if you don't need another pair, pass on the AKG, but if you want a sick deal on buds that will surprise you, then get them. I saw C's review too, and I completely agree with him about these. Some folks have issues with the swipe, but it's just a learning curve and I never had issues. Also, sometimes the buds don't sit right in the case, but again, easy to make sure when you drop them in. Also, the buds go in the case backwards. R on the L and L on the right. Odd. But all the above said, they are an absolute STEAL for $47.99. Great for family gifts too :wink:
Nah, my sister love her bose lol. I might sell my T5 and the mw08 cause I already have the 1000xm4 and EQ

Feb 9, 2022 at 2:33 PM Post #42,832 of 63,074
Nah, my sister love her bose lol. I might sell my T5 and the mw08 cause I already have the 1000xm4 and EQ
I can't ever get a good fit with Bose no matter how hard I try. Plus, they love to make them huge. Sold my T5II ANC and MW08 a while back. Can't say I miss them, but they are really nice.

Feb 9, 2022 at 2:40 PM Post #42,834 of 63,074
Now you holding me back from selling them lol. I will take my time and decide if I want to sell them or not.
I mean, if you use them, keep them. If others are overshadowing them, sell them while you can still get equity out of them. That's my opinion though. That's what I do. Right now, my best sounding TWS are the Noble Fokus Pro. They are just amazing. No ANC though, but you get a great passive seal. My other TWS are focused on being small, portable and good for calls. My top for listening while WFH right now are the Monarch MK2s with the UTWS5 adapters. They are in right now and I can't stop using them at home. But, I sold off all my other stuff to feed my addiction. LOL.

Feb 9, 2022 at 2:43 PM Post #42,835 of 63,074
I mean, if you use them, keep them. If others are overshadowing them, sell them while you can still get equity out of them. That's my opinion though. That's what I do. Right now, my best sounding TWS are the Noble Fokus Pro. They are just amazing. No ANC though, but you get a great passive seal. My other TWS are focused on being small, portable and good for calls. My top for listening while WFH right now are the Monarch MK2s with the UTWS5 adapters. They are in right now and I can't stop using them at home. But, I sold off all my other stuff to feed my addiction. LOL.
999$ for the MK2 like damn.
I will buy the noble Fokus when they have the ANC version cause I have to live with a crazy btch lol (can't study without sealing my ears)

Feb 9, 2022 at 2:49 PM Post #42,836 of 63,074
999$ for the MK2 like damn.
I will buy the noble Fokus when they have the ANC version cause I have to live with a crazy btch lol (can't study without sealing my ears)
Right right, you're the one with the nutty roomie. Gotcha.

Yep, tough cost to swallow, but I figure I spend that much by owning 5 two hundred dollar TWS. My one grip with the MK2 is that now I hear the flaws in some artists recordings!!! I just spend 20 mins going back and forth with earbuds to see if it was a flaw in the MK2, but nope, it's that now I'm hearing a mistake. Ugh!

Feb 9, 2022 at 2:55 PM Post #42,837 of 63,074
Right right, you're the one with the nutty roomie. Gotcha.

Yep, tough cost to swallow, but I figure I spend that much by owning 5 two hundred dollar TWS. My one grip with the MK2 is that now I hear the flaws in some artists recordings!!! I just spend 20 mins going back and forth with earbuds to see if it was a flaw in the MK2, but nope, it's that now I'm hearing a mistake. Ugh!
Having something too perfect and listen to the imperfections is a pain lol. That why I never go overhead to look for perfection but enjoy different sound.

Feb 9, 2022 at 3:01 PM Post #42,838 of 63,074
Having something too perfect and listen to the imperfections is a pain lol. That why I never go overhead to look for perfection but enjoy different sound.
I love it! Different strokes for different folks :beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back