Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Sep 8, 2021 at 10:25 AM Post #37,066 of 62,573
Very comprehensive. Thank a lot but just one more question plz. Which one have bigger soundstage ? (in both depth and width)
Neither of these - or any TWS - are great in the soundstage department. The best I've heard to date are the Klipsch and Devialet if that matters to you.

Sep 8, 2021 at 11:27 AM Post #37,067 of 62,573
OK, initial impression is very positive.
If it matters to anyone, while the Ambient mode is more natural than the CA MT it doesn't amplify enough to my liking but it's sound very natural which is nice.
There is no touch control which feels very refreshing after dealing with the CA MT for a few days and almost rage quitting them lol
The Soundcore app is probably the best in the business, really good with many eq options.
Sound signature will please most people - still early for me to make any judgment but to my ears it sounds a little too 2D right out of the box but I'm giving them some more time to see how I feel about them after a few days.

Wonder how this sounds vs the l2p. L2p has artificial sounding treble and a recessed mid range. I like them a lot. MT has a fuller sound each have their ticks.

Sep 8, 2021 at 12:38 PM Post #37,068 of 62,573
Anyone gonna try the Metalure out since they are available it seems.
1631119082347.png

https://www.metalure.co/category/wireless-earphones

Sep 8, 2021 at 1:26 PM Post #37,071 of 62,573
Received my Nuratrue Buds again. Second time purchasing after I read they fixed the volume issues. WOW. They sure did. Raised the volume and added a gain setting as well. Tried out the mic for calls and it seems to work great. No one has complained :wink: If you're looking for something reasonably priced with stellar sound, you should try these out. 10mm drivers in each bud. They go for $199 and I found a 10% off coupon online. Not a bad deal. Few features I do miss, like wireless charging, but I would say the soundstage is excellent, the sound punches after you create your personalized EQ setting. Tap gestures are customizable. Auto pause when you take either bud out. They're lightweight, a bit big (round) on the outside and for me, fit great with the ePro large tips. I'll be spending the day with them. Will report back if I have any issues.

Attachments

• IMG_7603.JPG
    IMG_7603.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7602.JPG
    IMG_7602.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7604.jpg
    IMG_7604.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sep 8, 2021 at 2:05 PM Post #37,074 of 62,573
Last edited:
Sep 8, 2021 at 2:09 PM Post #37,075 of 62,573
Wonder how this sounds vs the l2p. L2p has artificial sounding treble and a recessed mid range. I like them a lot. MT has a fuller sound each have their ticks.
I have found this on YouTube:
I would say pretty accurate assessment.

So far after a day I find the treble to have nice sparkle and is not artificial or piercing.
Mid range is also balanced to my ears. I don't like recessed mids and these definitely don't strike me as such.

Side by the side the CA MT are more bassy, borderline suffocating to my ears unless I eq them down quite a bit.
The sound on the MT is more vibrant and dynamic which comes to personal taste.

Prices aside, if I'm being overly critical, I would say the L2P+ is missing depth in the sound and the CA MT missing some resolution in the sound but both are very capable and very good value for money.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2021 at 3:55 PM Post #37,076 of 62,573
509334 here.
Probably a canned response but it's a start:

Thank you for your prompt response.

We are glad to receive your feedback, and we will forward it to our supervisors for further review.

Should you require further assistance, or have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Mia | Bang & Olufsen Support
Email: ecom-support@bang-olufsen.com | Hotline: +44 20 37 69 02 54

BANG & OLUFSEN​

Sep 8, 2021 at 3:58 PM Post #37,077 of 62,573

We are glad to receive your feedback, and we will forward it to our supervisors for further review.

Should you require further assistance, or have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

BANG & OLUFSEN​

I gave in and sent them back. They wanted me to send in my "faulty" set for inspection. They noted that they could not replicate the issue on their side. I give them a C- for effort trying. :D I sent them back and they can take as much as they need to inspect their faulty set and not my faulty set.

Sep 8, 2021 at 4:23 PM Post #37,078 of 62,573

Kind regards,

BANG & OLUFSEN​

Translation: wah, wah, wah, wah, wah. Alternative translation: "these are selling like hotcakes to the masses, so bug off".

Sep 8, 2021 at 4:25 PM Post #37,079 of 62,573
"METALURE originated in New York and the team is formed by the audio design team from NuForce with the mission to achieve diversified fashion craftsmanship with continuous development to bring products on the market with a natural luxury."

NuForce did some mediocre stuff on Massdrop right? Interesting but not sure. Design looks kinda cool.

Sep 8, 2021 at 4:25 PM Post #37,080 of 62,573
Translation: wah, wah, wah, wah, wah. Alternative translation: "these are selling like hotcakes to the masses, so bug off".
Yep, same feeling I got. We may look into this further when folks get real upset about it. I gave it some thought and will let them work out that bug and possibly boost the volume. It's a shame because they have such good SQ and the build is wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back