Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 11, 2020 at 2:31 PM Post #27,196 of 63,240
I've had one seller resend a package 3 times now and "stealth" extend the guarantee time, still don't have it. But yet I've had some things get here in less than a month. It's a total crapshoot. But yeah, $142 shipping is going to turn a lot of people. I didn't see many deals that were good enough to tempt me, but I guess I'll look again.
Same for me. I've been waiting for the kz sa08 longer than any mid covid deliveries.

If anyone wants anything desperately I'm happy to send on from UK

Nov 11, 2020 at 7:12 PM Post #27,197 of 63,240
Yes I reviewed a while ago, click on my profile and head gear reviews. They're probably my favourite earbuds at the moment
I really like mine, despite the fact that I can't use the volume control on them. :beyersmile: . I have ios and There's no support in the app, so all I can do is Play/Pause and use ANC/OFF/Ambient modes. They also act really weird on skype calls and intermittently shut off. I've noticed some weird play/pause issues with my audiobooks when switching on/off ANC and Ambient modes. I'm sure the app will fix this, but I'm getting tired of waiting.

Nov 11, 2020 at 7:17 PM Post #27,198 of 63,240
I really like mine, despite the fact that I can't use the volume control on them. :beyersmile: . I have ios and There's no support in the app, so all I can do is Play/Pause and use ANC/OFF/Ambient modes. They also act really weird on skype calls and intermittently shut off. I've noticed some weird play/pause issues with my audiobooks when switching on/off ANC and Ambient modes. I'm sure the app will fix this, but I'm getting tired of waiting.

Ah yeah you just need to set them up on the android Chinese app to switch the controls. If you need the Apk hit me up, I'm hosting them while fiil work on their website :D

Haven't noticed the other issues you mentioned though, and I mainly use them for audio books. Although I'm back to the whizzer e3 again now, I have no idea why they keep drawing me back in...they're so comfy though!

Nov 11, 2020 at 7:21 PM Post #27,199 of 63,240
Ah yeah you just need to set them up on the android Chinese app to switch the controls. If you need the Apk hit me up, I'm hosting them while fiil work on their website :D

Haven't noticed the other issues you mentioned though, and I mainly use them for audio books. Although I'm back to the whizzer e3 again now, I have no idea why they keep drawing me back in...they're so comfy though!
Unfortunately I don't own an android device other than my fire TV :smile:. I'll have to see if I know anyone that has one I can borrow.

Nov 11, 2020 at 8:07 PM Post #27,200 of 63,240
Anyone here who knows the differences between the Sabat x12 ultras with the camo colorschemes and the other version with the different stone looks and black with white specks? It seems the camo version is almost half the price of the other version but I can’t find any spec differences.

I haven't heard them, but spec wise they are the same. IIRC the new colors after the camo (marble series & starry sky) are the same as the camo. Those all use the same Qualcomm chipset.

Nov 11, 2020 at 11:22 PM Post #27,204 of 63,240
Instead of dealing with those exorbitant Ali shipping costs, I ordered the Jabra Manufacturer refurbished Elite Active 75t's for a very reasonable $100 from target and just got them earlier today. I stand by my opinion that the bass compared to the regular 75ts sounds better and not as overpowering. On the downside, they don't get as loud as they used to when I first tried them out a few months ago. Probably has something to do with the constant firmware updates that Jabra diligently puts out..

I'm still researching all the issues with my Jabber work calls on my Windows 10 computer and feel that I'm getting close to figuring it out. I'll post an update when I do so.

Edit: Here's the target link for the Actives for anyone that might be thinking about picking them up..

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2020 at 7:19 AM Post #27,205 of 63,240
Hi,

i’m looking for buds for my wife.
Me, i have the 75t and waiting for my 85t i got for a really good deal.

my wife doesn’t need high end buds, just some casual buds to use from time to time while commuting.

so my budget is around 50$, requirement are:
- sound « ok » (for this budget)
- compact charging case (like my jabra if possible)
- compact buds, no bose nor sony wh3 size or form factor)

additionnal potential functionality:
- an app
- multipoint

I was looking at the Earfun Air that has good reviews but not sure if they are honest reviews and not sponsored reviews...

thanks a lot

Nov 12, 2020 at 7:43 AM Post #27,206 of 63,240
Hi,

my wife doesn’t need high end buds, just some casual buds to use from time to time while commuting.

- an app
- multipoint

I was looking at the Earfun Air that has good reviews but not sure if they are honest reviews and not sponsored reviews...

thanks a lot

Just ordered the Fiil T1 Lite for the gym, may fit your case too.

For 40-50$ you get IPX7, 7hr continuous operation, 32hrs with the case, usb-c charging port, compact buds and case.

Nov 12, 2020 at 7:56 AM Post #27,207 of 63,240
For y'all who have the Fiil T1 Pro, how much did you pay for it? I can see it currently for $70 and thinking if it's worth it, as in regancipher's review he mentioned the price of $60, so I guess that DORKIN store is just faking the "deal" :wink:

Nov 12, 2020 at 9:42 AM Post #27,208 of 63,240
Hi,

- an app
- multipoint

thanks a lot

Give her your 75ts?

Nov 12, 2020 at 10:39 AM Post #27,209 of 63,240
For y'all who have the Fiil T1 Pro, how much did you pay for it? I can see it currently for $70 and thinking if it's worth it, as in regancipher's review he mentioned the price of $60, so I guess that DORKIN store is just faking the "deal" :wink:
I paid $64 for mine on Ali. I like the pro's better than the T1 and T1xs. They also fit much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back