Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Mar 28, 2020 at 5:43 AM Post #20,896 of 62,422
Hello guys! Any half in-ears you could recommend? Im still adding my options up.

Am currently looking at Mifo's half in ear, but I think it is only available at HK. Also, most of the sellers online does not have the exact name model of it.

Mar 28, 2020 at 6:02 AM Post #20,897 of 62,422
Sabbat X12 pro (aac/sbc) or Sabbat X12 Ultra (aptx/aac/sbc & qi wireless charging)

Not E12 or E12 ultra which are IEM's

You're talking about the Mifo 02. I haven't heard or used them, maybe check reviews on amazon?

Mar 28, 2020 at 7:42 AM Post #20,898 of 62,422
Hello guys! Any half in-ears you could recommend? Im still adding my options up.

Am currently looking at Mifo's half in ear, but I think it is only available at HK. Also, most of the sellers online does not have the exact name model of it.
I very much second the notion for the X12, i
Like them so much that I got a back
Up pair for my pros and just today I also ordered an X12 Ultra from AE for 45$ (The ultra add AptX and Qi charging)
You can put foams on for better fit and they come with wings to stabilize when running.

Mar 28, 2020 at 9:01 AM Post #20,899 of 62,422
I was cleaning up my yard using my gas leaf blower, on my back yard I used my Sony XM3 with noise cancel on and could just barely hear the blower and was able to concentrate on the music. This took a few hours and they stayed in place really good. In the front I used the power beats pro and the blower overpowered the isolation and I had to crank it up a lot more.
Just an observation. Maybe I'll try the LP2 next to see how they isolate against the leaf blower.

Mar 28, 2020 at 10:06 AM Post #20,900 of 62,422
I own the L2P, MTW original, and Galaxy Buds and I like the L2P the most sonically. The MTW is warmer and wider sounding and like it second best but the L2P has better detail and an overall richer sound. The Galaxy buds sound a bit to thin to my ears.
Do you have MTW100 BA or just MTW100? I can buy liberty 2 pro for 85$ with a few fat ali coupons and im interesting about sound, will it better than BA version or not. And what about comfort in ear. They have a very very big cases.

Ohh you about momentum true wireless, i thought you about shanling. BTW anybody compare MTW100 BA and L2P?

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2020 at 11:16 AM Post #20,901 of 62,422
I very much second the notion for the X12, i
Like them so much that I got a back
Up pair for my pros and just today I also ordered an X12 Ultra from AE for 45$ (The ultra add AptX and Qi charging)
You can put foams on for better fit and they come with wings to stabilize when running.

Im from Ireland, and Aliexpress cant seem to accept my card. Any markets would you suggest that I can access here?

Mar 28, 2020 at 1:49 PM Post #20,904 of 62,422
I was cleaning up my yard using my gas leaf blower, on my back yard I used my Sony XM3 with noise cancel on and could just barely hear the blower and was able to concentrate on the music. This took a few hours and they stayed in place really good. In the front I used the power beats pro and the blower overpowered the isolation and I had to crank it up a lot more.
Just an observation. Maybe I'll try the LP2 next to see how they isolate against the leaf blower.
The problem with the XM3, for me, is when I start to get a little sweaty, they begin to loosen a bit, so I have to keep readjusting. I wish they would have designed them to where there was an option for fins like the MW07 fins. I still use them for the gym, but it does get a bt tiresome to adjust them when I'm 30 mins into my workout.

Mar 28, 2020 at 2:20 PM Post #20,906 of 62,422
Mar 28, 2020 at 7:10 PM Post #20,907 of 62,422

i am unable to get an isolating fit with the Power Beats pros. If I squeeze the hooks tight the sound is ok. The maids and treble are higher than I prefer while running. I think the sound of the Mpow flame 2 with foam tips is actually better even thought the Mpow isn’t a true wireless.

Mar 28, 2020 at 7:42 PM Post #20,909 of 62,422
i am unable to get an isolating fit with the Power Beats pros. If I squeeze the hooks tight the sound is ok. The maids and treble are higher than I prefer while running. I think the sound of the Mpow flame 2 with foam tips is actually better even thought the Mpow isn’t a true wireless.
I actually do get a great deal with the power beats pro. You do need to find the proper position for the ear hooks or they will pull the ear piece away from ear breaking the seal. I get great thumping bass and good treble balance. Really comfortable to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back