Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 27, 2019 at 6:53 PM Post #16,231 of 62,632
That's what I had initially thought Maybe I got a crappy pair. They seem almot like an A shape in eq to me. Do you have the B530? I'd like to get your take on an a/b comparison. I know we all have different Sig. we like, Also, did you hear the True engine SE? it's got that same type super boosted mid sound the Rimor has, but to a much greater degree. You may really like it.
The Rimor but more? My ears hurt just thinking about that. :tired_face:

Nov 27, 2019 at 7:16 PM Post #16,232 of 62,632
And so another one joins the collection...

IM2GaOv.jpg

Nov 27, 2019 at 8:22 PM Post #16,233 of 62,632
On a budget, and I mean a tiny one, what can I get that sounds closest to the senns hd-25's?

Still afraid of losing theses tws things..
Is there a thread on wired wireless?

Read through basically the last 100 or so pages in this thread, the mpow m5 seems to get a lot of love, anything even cheaper worth looking at?

Nov 27, 2019 at 8:29 PM Post #16,234 of 62,632
On a budget, and I mean a tiny one, what can I get that sounds closest to the senns hd-25's?

Still afraid of losing theses tws things..
Is there a thread on wired wireless?

Read through basically the last 100 or so pages in this thread, the mpow m5 seems to get a lot of love, anything even cheaper worth looking at?

Fiil T1X imho is superior in the sound department to the m5. The case also is smaller in the T1X.

Nov 27, 2019 at 8:42 PM Post #16,235 of 62,632
Fiil T1X imho is superior in the sound department to the m5. The case also is smaller in the T1X.

They do look nice, and I guess 69$ ain't expensive, but still it hurts my wallet..
Been looking at Xiaomi airdots in price range..
Or should I just stick to my trusted hd-25's and keep dreaming of wireless until budget is a bit better?

Nov 27, 2019 at 8:48 PM Post #16,236 of 62,632
They do look nice, and I guess 69$ ain't expensive, but still it hurts my wallet..
Or should I just stick to my trusted hd-25's and keep dreaming of wireless until budget is a bit better?
I still very much enjoy my QCY T1C’s, and they can be had for around $20. I think the Dudios Zeus are the same thing. I think.

Nov 27, 2019 at 8:57 PM Post #16,237 of 62,632
I still very much enjoy my QCY T1C’s, and they can be had for around $20. I think the Dudios Zeus are the same thing. I think.

Much friendlier budget wise =]

You happend to try the QCY QY19 to?
I'm really worried about loosing one of these tws phones, going to be used mainly MTB:ing, and the chance of one falling out and just going up in smoke on the trail seems really high =\

Nov 27, 2019 at 8:58 PM Post #16,238 of 62,632
I don't doubt everyone hears things differently. But there is a common ground and some people like brighter and some like thicker lower end but at the end things simply sound good or bad with a different sound signature. The offerings that I tested for TW were seriously underwhelming... I could not find what made them 'good' for multiple reviewers that praised them. I am very spoiled by full size headphones and IEMs that I have or had in a past in terms of my expectations, but come on... If these things are bad they are bad. If Jlab from BestBuy sounds way more coherent that a few I tested based on reviews...
Maybe try Jim's Review Room :)

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2019 at 8:58 PM Post #16,239 of 62,632

Second this. My T1C is still rockin' and i still think it has a great tuning, not just for the price. The new Haylou GT2 is also interesting and seems to be smaller in size. I like the button controls to the touch ones. Less accidental button registers.

Nov 27, 2019 at 9:30 PM Post #16,240 of 62,632
Just received the L2P today and so far I have rather mixed feelings about them. I do like the sound but find them to be bulky and somewhat uncomfortable in my ears and they have less isolation than I had expected. I do wish the app had the ability to create a custom EQ nor do I see a way to update the firmware. My 75t is far more comfortable and provides more isolation with a far more useful app. Hopefully, I can find a tip/wing combination that will improve fit and comfort. They are, however, keepers considering the sale price and additional discount.

Nov 27, 2019 at 9:37 PM Post #16,241 of 62,632
Just received the L2P today and so far I have rather mixed feelings about them. I do like the sound but find them to be bulky and somewhat uncomfortable in my ears and they have less isolation than I had expected. I do wish the app had the ability to create a custom EQ nor do I see a way to update the firmware. My 75t is far more comfortable and provides more isolation with a far more useful app. Hopefully, I can find a tip/wing combination that will improve fit and comfort. They are, however, keepers considering the sale price and additional discount.

how would you compare the sound to the 75t? The l2p is not a looker but I assume the size was needed for the hybrid setup?

Nov 27, 2019 at 9:39 PM Post #16,242 of 62,632
How true it is that we all hear so differently. Case in point...I just received the L2P and I DO NOT like how they sound. They are shrill and harsh. I even used the treble reducer EQ and it's still piercing. I do not like sibilance at all.
You and me both. Ideally i would prefer something with less harsh treble and more bass. I guess I'm a basshead.

Nov 27, 2019 at 9:56 PM Post #16,243 of 62,632

It is $50 at amazon if you live in USA.

Nov 27, 2019 at 10:14 PM Post #16,244 of 62,632
I got my LP2 today and they sound great and the connection has been perfect. I can’t get as good of a seal and they feel like they’re going to fall out.

I’ve tried a ton of tips and settled on the foam ones from my Ibasso IT01. Is it normal for TWS to not fit snug? I can feel them falling out when I move my head...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back