god i hate battlefield 3
Mar 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM Post #167 of 345
i agree with the bug sentiments posted but thought i would add my 2 cents.

tanks can be dropped with 2 rpg's, just hit them from behind.

frags in the usas12 do suck and should be fixed.

getting stuck on maps for no good reason blows goats.

and OMG the net code is so bad it makes me want to hurt myself some nights, yet other days with low pings, i feel bad when i tear teams in half almost single handed.

it has some great merits but also some really bad aspects of it, hopefully they will patch it....mind you it costs them 50k USD per patch for Xbox live....no wonder the creators are so slack on patching ( obviously that ex internal costs, the 50k is what MS charges them for it apparently)

but to be fair, at least they stopped the base camping :)

btw bf3stats.com is a better stats site IMVHO

peace.

Mar 20, 2012 at 9:29 AM Post #168 of 345

Quote:
i agree with the bug sentiments posted but thought i would add my 2 cents.

tanks can be dropped with 2 rpg's, just hit them from behind.

frags in the usas12 do suck and should be fixed.

getting stuck on maps for no good reason blows goats.

and OMG the net code is so bad it makes me want to hurt myself some nights, yet other days with low pings, i feel bad when i tear teams in half almost single handed.

it has some great merits but also some really bad aspects of it, hopefully they will patch it....mind you it costs them 50k USD per patch for Xbox live....no wonder the creators are so slack on patching ( obviously that ex internal costs, the 50k is what MS charges them for it apparently)

but to be fair, at least they stopped the base camping :)

btw bf3stats.com is a better stats site IMVHO

peace.

I know ay - what the hell is that thing where u get stuck and cant move AND THERE IS NOTHING THERE.

For me sometimes I think my dodgy hitreg is because I'm using wireless (running a LAN cable is pretty much impossible) in my house.  Other times with things like hitbox alignment, that weird thing where you seeming trade shots with an enemy and neither dies until one runs out of ammo, and general laggy movement are definitely not my wireless network.

Mar 20, 2012 at 9:48 AM Post #169 of 345

Quote:

I know ay - what the hell is that thing where u get stuck and cant move AND THERE IS NOTHING THERE.

For me sometimes I think my dodgy hitreg is because I'm using wireless (running a LAN cable is pretty much impossible) in my house.  Other times with things like hitbox alignment, that weird thing where you seeming trade shots with an enemy and neither dies until one runs out of ammo, and general laggy movement are definitely not my wireless network.

i hate it when i swear i have hit them yet they kill me yet other times i swear i missed them by a country mile yet they die like when they run past you and you glance them at best with a shottie but it just drops them ....poor netcode like everyone else has said is the cause imo

Mar 20, 2012 at 7:26 PM Post #171 of 345
Not a really big fan of Battlefield, i have BF: BC2 . Its not bad, the whole concept of the big maps and realistic graphics is good, but i prefer COD for the more closed maps (Really big maps just aren't my taste). Plus i have never been a big fan of vechiles in shooter games because they are always those who over use it to win. (I have Mw3 and my preferred mode is Barebones so people cant constantly use their airplane killstreaks and what not.)

Mar 20, 2012 at 9:09 PM Post #172 of 345
^ u are a run and gun man, who likes smaller maps.
Nothing wrong with that :)

Then again, that's what battlefield 3 is trying to become...and is failing miserably.
By that i mean, trying to become like COD, the piece of...that i left a year ago, as I had enough of noob-tuber,s 360 no scopes, lunges, dolphins, and my personal favourite the spawn-right-behind-you-knife.... u name it.

Mar 21, 2012 at 9:08 AM Post #174 of 345
Unless they fix balance issues the game will be dead in the water far far too early.

Almost every game I've played in the last month has been massively unbalanced to one side or the other - and it's not fun in either case. Not sure why this has happened so early with this game. It was the same with BC2 but to a lesser extent, and it took far longer to get there, and wasn't as bad as this even at the worst of it.

Mar 21, 2012 at 9:23 AM Post #175 of 345

Quote:
Unless they fix balance issues the game will be dead in the water far far too early.
Almost every game I've played in the last month has been massively unbalanced to one side or the other - and it's not fun in either case. Not sure why this has happened so early with this game. It was the same with BC2 but to a lesser extent, and it took far longer to get there, and wasn't as bad as this even at the worst of it.

i play with a platoon and we always play on the same server so this doesn't happen that often anymore.. but i know what you are saying they take all of the flags then get soflam up outside your base and wait for you to come out of your base and hammer you with everything that they have got! p.s the lazer painter is a bit annoying when you are driving the tank and it won't move and you can't even see were it's coming from..

Mar 21, 2012 at 10:35 AM Post #179 of 345

Quote:
Fair enough :)

One of the few racing games I find to be actually enjoyable.
Not over-the-top serious, and not too arcade type either.

Great mix
Almost got full GS on it

the dirt games look quite good and you would probably be able to pick them up for cheap now ..dirt2 looks good and if i see it somewhere cheap i will buy it ,but i won't order it and pay over the odds..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back