Go-Vibe heads up! New version V5S
Dec 5, 2006 at 8:59 PM Post #61 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My answer was;

"I have no problem with a re-order, but it won't sound any different from your first Go-Vibe V5."

Brevity is the soul of wit

Dec 5, 2006 at 10:10 PM Post #67 of 114
It's amazing the amount of information one can have about a product never heard before.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Dec 5, 2006 at 10:54 PM Post #68 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexdexter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tasteless begets tasteless. what could have been a tasty thread has descended into muck. care to suggest a tastier alternative to get us back on-topic here?

or shall we simply pull the plug?
deadthread.gif

I'm not interested in reading only tasty threads. I can sense a lot of people are just itching to let their inner a**hole scream through since most threads that are not lovey dovey are closed or deleted. Some balance is a good thing.

I'm just saying that a person that sells a product to people should not use tactics such as posting emails to make a point. Criticism even unwarranted comes with the game of sales and making it personal is tasteless.

edit: OTOH, I don't think the govibe deserves Andreas repeated hurls. The point is obviously made. Its a nice product with a fair price that satisfies many people.

Dec 5, 2006 at 11:37 PM Post #69 of 114
Quote:

tasteless begets tasteless. what could have been a tasty thread has descended into muck. care to suggest a tastier alternative to get us back on-topic here?

or shall we simply pull the plug?
deadthread.gif

Call it the Andre effect.

To get back on topic, a GV5S is sitting on my bedside, burning in now. I'll compare it to the GV5 after a week or two of playing.

Dec 6, 2006 at 12:00 AM Post #70 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by DDF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To get back on topic, a GV5S is sitting on my bedside, burning in now. I'll compare it to the GV5 after a week or two of playing.

Finally, a post of substance. Thank you.

Now, returning to matters of supreme importance, is that blue LED more fetching than the green one? Initial impression only, mind you!

Dec 6, 2006 at 2:53 AM Post #71 of 114
Quote:

Finally, a post of substance. Thank you.

Now, returning to matters of supreme importance, is that blue LED more fetching than the green one? Initial impression only, mind you!

It nudges the bling meter!

Dec 6, 2006 at 3:05 AM Post #72 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by DDF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just as I thought, nothing to add but empty bluster, the usual.

Engineer? I could really be a 42 year old man with almost 20 years of hard core professional engineering development under my belt, with over 10 of those professionally in audio.

Or maybe I'm a 16 year old girl that just thinks you're cute Andre.

A photograph would really help.. :^) Either the girl or the belt will do.

Dec 6, 2006 at 7:37 AM Post #73 of 114
DDF, "engineer" isn't what I'd normally call an enlightened state of existence. Not that you managed to change my mind; in fact you provided (inessential) evidence, if anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IEATTEFLON /img/forum/go_quote.gif
edit: OTOH, I don't think the govibe deserves Andreas repeated hurls. The point is obviously made. Its a nice product with a fair price that satisfies many people.

Note that I had fully made my point in page 1 of this thread.

Thanks for the pages and pages of free added entertainment (just a tad hysterical perhaps).
plainface.gif
lambda.gif
600smile.gif

Dec 6, 2006 at 10:02 AM Post #75 of 114
One has to try and make the best of the situation you know.
kaffeetrinker_2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back