Dec 2, 2006 at 11:41 PM Post #17 of 114
In before the lock!
biggrin.gif

Dec 3, 2006 at 12:56 AM Post #18 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by MASantos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In before the lock!
biggrin.gif

I love it when we do this on hardforums. In any case ....... IBTL !!!!!!

Dec 3, 2006 at 4:05 AM Post #23 of 114
Since there are no pics of it, I'm assuming it looks exactly the same.

I just got my GV5 in 2-3 days ago....I'm not upset at all. It woulda been cool if he told me about it, but truth be told, I probably would have just gotten the regular Vibe, so no harm done. So in the end....I'm happy either way that there's a new model, and that I got the one I did.

But like MrArroyo said...non-diy amp under $100 and chip rolling = pimp

Dec 3, 2006 at 7:28 AM Post #24 of 114
Norm = great guy with another new great product, I'm sure.

Can you let us know a little bit about the amp, Norm?
Thanks.

Bit of info for all curious: I've recharged my iPod about 15 times now since I've had the GV5, yet my GV5 is still trucking away on the same 9V Duracell battery I started with. The battery life on the V5 is amazing. And of course the sound quality... but I don't really need to mention that again, since I wrote a 3 page review on it.

etysmile.gif

Dec 3, 2006 at 8:35 AM Post #25 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by dw6928 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
time for Moderator intervention?

At this time you've become plain ridiculous. Truthful information should never require moderation. Or am I being deluded.
redface.gif

I'm wondering... Why all this continuing patent anger for my honest and felt objections (in fact not just honest and felt in this thread, but plain evident to boot)? Are you directly involved in some mysterious way
confused.gif

Dec 3, 2006 at 8:40 AM Post #26 of 114
Its hard to find unbiased information on this forum. I don't think I have ever seen a bad review when it was a product tied to the "regular builders"

Even reading the lengthy problems with shellbrook and littledot tubes make me laugh and take almost no one on this forum seriously.

If you dig enough you can find informative posts by some cool members although its getting sparse.

Dec 3, 2006 at 8:44 AM Post #27 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by IEATTEFLON /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its hard to find unbiased information on this forum. I don't think I have ever seen a bad review when it was a product tied to the "regular builders"

Even reading the lengthy problems with shellbrook and littledot tubes make me laugh and take almost no one on this forum seriously.

If you dig enough you can find informative posts by some cool members although its getting sparse.

Agreed entirely.
plainface.gif

Dec 3, 2006 at 1:29 PM Post #28 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At this time you've become plain ridiculous. Truthful information should never require moderation. Or am I being deluded.
redface.gif

I'm wondering... Why all this continuing patent anger for my honest and felt objections (in fact not just honest and felt in this thread, but plain evident to boot)? Are you directly involved in some mysterious way
confused.gif

I will withdraw the moderator intervention comment as perhaps over the top and for that I apologize. But for you, of all people, to accuse me of having a personal involvement with Norm is, in your words, "ridiculous". Anger is a little over the top don't you think? You are an intelligent person and yet time and time again
you continue your assault on Norm and whatever product he puts forth. And to
call me involved is insulting and beneath you.

Dec 3, 2006 at 1:42 PM Post #29 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by dw6928 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will withdraw the moderator intervention comment as perhaps over the top and for that I apologize. But for you, of all people, to accuse me of having a personal involvement with Norm is, in your words, "ridiculous". Anger is a little over the top don't you think? You are an intelligent person and yet time and time again
you continue your assault on Norm and whatever product he puts forth. And to
call me involved is insulting and beneath you.

Hadn't you said that you can't continue this discussion with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back