Giveaway for KBEAR KS1
Mar 26, 2021 at 7:22 AM Post #111 of 193
Modern r&b isn't usually my bag but I can't stop listening to this, hits my old school '70s soul right where it counts. What makes it even better is that I just met someone I really like and the lady digs this too...

Great song!, I agree. Bruno Mars is one of the few current artists that I like, because he is rooted in traditional soul and funk and brings his own innovation and freshness. Great artist! He's really got SOUL! :)

Mar 26, 2021 at 7:31 AM Post #112 of 193
Mar 26, 2021 at 3:58 PM Post #114 of 193
Hi friend, your link is not able to open. Please check it.

It opens fine for me.

Here's the same song, live.

@WendyLi I'm able to open all of the videos you are having problems with. Maybe you can access them through a VPN?

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2021 at 8:43 PM Post #115 of 193
Hadn't heard that track before (or that mix at least) and I love it! Thanks for posting.
This is a great format for competitions, so much new music to try 💃🎸🎵🔊🎷🎺🎶🎻🥁🎼🎤🎧🕺

Yeah. I love threads like these since I avoid the mainstream and have to discover treasures by chance. I just discovered that mix a couple weeks ago. If you haven't already, acquire all the Massive Attack you can. Sometimes I can't stop listening to them. I wish I could go to one of their concerts.

Mar 27, 2021 at 7:19 AM Post #117 of 193
@WendyLi
(Edit.. Forgot to tag :))

Never owned KBear phones.. Was almost decided to get BE-Lieve but decided to hold because worry with Berylium toxicity..

Even if don't win KS1, I want people know this Indonesia Super group project "Swami".. from 1989.. Full of music masters and very deep meaning lyrics..

Good luck everyone..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back