Giveaway for KBEAR KS1
Mar 28, 2021 at 2:55 AM Post #122 of 193
@WendyLi

Lately for me, nothing beats Dimash singing Chinese songs.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2021 at 5:27 AM Post #123 of 193
@WendyLi

Love how its mixed and sounds amazing on good equipment.

Mar 29, 2021 at 8:29 PM Post #126 of 193
@WendyLi

Dear friends, the KBEAR KS1 has been released for about one month. Have you tried it? If not yet, here comes a good chance for you. We are going to hold a giveaway activity. Don’t hesitate to join us!! It will be really fun, just checking the detailed content below!!

1. Activity place: this giveaway thread

2. Activity time (Chinese Standard Time): 24th, March-- 6th, April

3. Activity gifts: KBEAR KS1, 10pairs available

4. Activity form: sharing a song in the thread, we will select winners according to the numbers of likes and comments under their song posts.

5. Participated way: tag me (like @wendy, you will be count in)

6. Participants: any members in the thread (excluded KBEAR staffs)

Are you ready? It's time to share your tastes!! :sunglasses:

Mar 30, 2021 at 12:27 AM Post #127 of 193
@wendy @WendyLi There are so many great songs. But to see what IEMs can handle, I always try David Bowie's "Blackstar": funk, jazz, classic rock, acoustic instruments, intricate guitars, electronics, complex drums, serious bass. Do the drums sound crisp? Do the saxes and brass sound real? Are those synthetic sounds fully embodied? Does Bowie's voice hold all its drama "at the center of it all"? Can you hear all the individual instruments but feel how they fit together? This is an amazing brief bit of maximum invention, and the better it sounds the more you'll find.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2021 at 6:30 AM Post #131 of 193
@WendyLi You stopped responding to posts and videos. Is everyone entered thus far?

Mar 30, 2021 at 8:59 AM Post #132 of 193
Dear friends, the KBEAR KS1 has been released for about one month. Have you tried it? If not yet, here comes a good chance for you. We are going to hold a giveaway activity. Don’t hesitate to join us!! It will be really fun, just checking the detailed content below!!

1. Activity place: this giveaway thread

2. Activity time (Chinese Standard Time): 24th, March-- 6th, April

3. Activity gifts: KBEAR KS1, 10pairs available

4. Activity form: sharing a song in the thread, we will select winners according to the numbers of likes and comments under their song posts.

5. Participated way: tag me (like @wendy, you will be count in)

6. Participants: any members in the thread (excluded KBEAR staffs)

Are you ready? It's time to share your tastes!! :sunglasses:

@WendyLi
Here's some Japanese Pop from 1985 that it's impossible to sit still listening to:

Mar 31, 2021 at 2:42 AM Post #134 of 193
@WendyLi
(Edit.. Forgot to tag :))

Never owned KBear phones.. Was almost decided to get BE-Lieve but decided to hold because worry with Berylium toxicity..

Even if don't win KS1, I want people know this Indonesia Super group project "Swami".. from 1989.. Full of music masters and very deep meaning lyrics..

Good luck everyone..

Thanks for sharing the song, friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back