Girlfriend Trouble:Need help within 16 hours !
Mar 7, 2006 at 3:05 PM Post #46 of 103
I say dont call her, from the sound of it your pratically her slave, show her that you are a person too, let her call you... dont worry she will call... and if she dosent then whatever, is she really worth going crazy over?

Mar 7, 2006 at 3:09 PM Post #47 of 103
MAn, I would back off. It sounds like you are being what is referred to as clingy. It means you are suffocating her, and she needs some space. You need to be cool and relaxed. Like others have said, CHILL OUT! You are acting like a little puppy who can't handle to be without its owner. You definalely don't want to have an owner.
rolleyes.gif

I know this all seems like a big deal right now, but trust me, it isn't. If this relationship is going to go anywhere, you need to relax; and if it's not going to go anywhere, you still need to relax.

In the scheme of things, 2-3 months is no time at all. Seriously.

Mar 7, 2006 at 3:10 PM Post #48 of 103
all this one way loving is setting yourself up for disaster.
if you wait for her to call, and she does, then you win that round. if she doesnt call, she will think about you that much more while she is gone. It's not like there will be other guys on her mind while she is gone, she is going to Saudi right? Males will only be seeing her eyes and hands in that country.
eek.gif

Mar 7, 2006 at 3:10 PM Post #49 of 103
I know, show up at the airport in a stormtrooper outfit. She would love that.
evil_smiley.gif

Just kidding, do the exact opposite. Let her come to you.

edit: I wish I could spell

Mar 7, 2006 at 3:15 PM Post #50 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by saab
I know, show up at the airport in a stormtrooper outfit. She would love that.
evil_smiley.gif

Do that and you can forget about ever using your light saber.
tongue.gif

Mar 7, 2006 at 4:01 PM Post #51 of 103
I don't know how the typical relationships are over there, but over here I'd say the relationship is dead. Really dead. She isn't willing to make this work and it sounds like she lost interest a while ago. Time to move on and forget her. She doesn't sound like much of a prize (more like a punishment) anyways.

Oh, and we all told you (speaking from experience) not to waste money on flowers
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 7, 2006 at 4:26 PM Post #52 of 103
The Arab emirates isnt a bad place at all.WAY WAY better than Saudi anyway.
We have an entire street defamed for housing whores.We also have nightclubs that stay open till 3 am and clothings normal too.No need to hide body parts.

We actually had Michael Jackson enter the ladies restroom at a local mall and get away with it with an apology to the police.
icon10.gif

The mutual friend too is asking me to end it since he thinks the relationship seems to be too one sided.But i still have hopes for her......

Mar 7, 2006 at 4:36 PM Post #53 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by ]|[ GorE
...the relationship seems to be too one sided.

Agree COMPLETELY! You need to have more self respect than to be groveling at her feet. She needs to want you too.

Mar 7, 2006 at 5:42 PM Post #56 of 103
Quote:

We actually had Michael Jackson enter the ladies restroom at a local mall and get away with it with an apology to the police.
icon10.gif

Really? Any links to this story in any newspapers?

I'm fascinated by MJ.

Mar 7, 2006 at 5:45 PM Post #57 of 103
Quote:

The mutual friend too is asking me to end it since he thinks the relationship seems to be too one sided.But i still have hopes for her......

I think you should listen to your friend... ignore her for a while, if she wants you she will come to you... if you smother her she will feel trapped and push you away...

Mar 7, 2006 at 6:11 PM Post #58 of 103
Lot of good advice given here, and I especially agree with Saab. Listen to the man, and your friend.

Your relationship style and needs are not compatible with this type of girl. You keep going in this direction, and she's the one who's going to end the relationship. You're already aware that the relationship is severely one-sided, and relationships like that cannot last.

Mar 7, 2006 at 6:27 PM Post #59 of 103
She loved me....so much so that she used to cry over the phone that she missed me.She seems to have a lot of arguments with her mom,but they do love each very much....it was also in times like these that she used to call me to talk her troubles over.She even read things out of her diary to me(something that people DONT).

The question still remains then....should i give her the "Bon Voyage" call ?

Mar 7, 2006 at 6:33 PM Post #60 of 103
Quote:

The question still remains then....should i give her the "Bon Voyage" call ?

NO!

Quote:

She loved me....so much so that she used to cry over the phone that she missed me.

There is a difference between love, and infatuation. It is my understanding that this girl is young, as are you. At a young age, infatuation can very easily be mistaken for love. I am not saying this is the case, but something to consider. Infatuation fades, love does not. Obviously something has changed; it doesn't sound like she longs to be near you or talk to you now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back