Girlfriend Trouble:Need help within 16 hours !
Mar 7, 2006 at 6:38 PM Post #61 of 103
Curious:wheres/whats the line between infatuation and love ?

Only 3 days back,she was praising me like never ever.She said a lot of nice things about me on the phone.Surprising how 3 days can change people...
confused.gif

Mar 7, 2006 at 6:39 PM Post #62 of 103
If she asked you to come over to her house, then go. (Do make sure that is what she actually asked you! You don't want another drama.) It seems to me that you're doing everything she want when she wants it so what's one more thing?
She's going away for 2-3 months, plenty of time to think the relationship over. To find out she is the right one for you and if you want it to go on like this or if you want things to change.

Mar 7, 2006 at 6:41 PM Post #63 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
If she asked you to come over to her house, then go.

That is if she still wants you to come over after your fight.
Otherwise wait to make contact with her again untill she's cooled down.

Mar 7, 2006 at 6:47 PM Post #64 of 103
Theres no way i am going to her home tomorrow.

i literally begged for another chance and cried over the phone in the evening.Only to hear her say that "your crying isnt gonna make me forgive you.Not even if you were to say sorry a 1000 times."

She said that i cant act impulsively like getting the flowers without asking her.Since when did guys start asking girls if they want flowers ?

Mar 7, 2006 at 6:48 PM Post #65 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by ]|[ GorE
Curious:wheres/whats the line between infatuation and love ?

Only 3 days back,she was praising me like never ever.She said a lot of nice things about me on the phone.Surprising how 3 days can change people...
confused.gif

I only posted that as a posibility, but infatuation can change over night, especially if the person of interest is smothering her.

I am sorry of this is hard to hear, but sometimes the truth hurts.
frown.gif

At this point, I would just let her make the next move. Seriously, a few months is not that big of a deal. Many times, not beaing available for her every beckon call will peak her interest, or infatuation. What I mean by this is don't always be at her disposal. It seems st this point you would and wil do whatever she desires. You need her to know that you are your own person and have your own will. I hope this makes sense.

Best of luck
John

Mar 7, 2006 at 6:51 PM Post #66 of 103
Quote:

i literally begged for another chance and cried over the phone in the evening.Only to hear her say that "your crying isnt gonna make me forgive you.Not even if you were to say sorry a 1000 times."

She said that i cant act impulsively like getting the flowers without asking her.Since when did guys start asking girls if they want flowers ?

dude, dont talk to her again, if you see her at your friends houe ignore her... nothing drives a chick crazier than being ignored...

if she does love her she will realize what an idiot she was and come running back...

if not then its not worth it dude, there are plenty of chicks, life goes on... trust me I have gone through crap like that and I am glad I walked away, it only ends up being worse for you if you keep coming back...

Mar 7, 2006 at 6:52 PM Post #67 of 103
Quote:

i literally begged for another chance and cried over the phone in the evening. Only to hear her say that "your crying isnt gonna make me forgive you.Not even if you were to say sorry a 1000 times."

I don't even know what to say to this besides you are in a deep hole, and crying to her is not going to get you out. I would not appologize one more time. She knows how you feel at this point, and nothing you say or do will improve the situation. You are just going to have to wait it out.

Quote:

Like bhd said earlier, flowers should be saved for good and special times, not for when one screws up. Even then, not all girls appreciate the same things the same way. Flowers and surprises must not be her thing, especially when she is keeping your relationship from her family.

Mar 7, 2006 at 6:54 PM Post #69 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by saab
What I mean by this is don't always be at her disposal. It seems st this point you would and wil do whatever she desires. You need her to know that you are your own person and have your own will. I hope this makes sense.

From what I've read on this thread that's how I'd look at your so called relationship. MAybe it's just me but I've always viewed a relationship as more or less equal. I feel that she basically makes all the decisions and that you're basically her puppy dog. I think it's time for you two to spend some time apart so maybe these few months apart will do you well, but that said, I don't think that the dynamic of the relationship would change.

Mar 7, 2006 at 7:00 PM Post #71 of 103
Quote:

Ok, new info, this changes things.

Why did you want to call her again????
If you don't want to go over because of this, and you are right not to want that, then I don't see why you do want to call her.
Let her make the next move.

Of course I don't know what her schedule was. If it was something like going to a dokter for something private then I can understand she's upset. If it was that she was planning to go shopping with her friends then I don't understand.

Mar 7, 2006 at 7:10 PM Post #72 of 103
I still stand by my first post. If you know you did wrong, apologize. Maybe not 1000 times, but there you go. If you didn't do wrong, let her know why not. Of course it sounds like it's a bit too late for that now hehe. So at this point she's emotional, you're emotional, and I think it's time to step back an chilllll, at least for the short term. In the long term, once you are both calmed down, you can talk about it and see if that flare up was a warning sign, or just a growing pain.

Mar 7, 2006 at 7:29 PM Post #73 of 103
Thanks again,everybody.BTW,i called her just once today (in the evening).Unfortunately,posted about it in different posts.i guess i should lay back for the 2/3 months and see what happens after she gets back.

Mar 7, 2006 at 7:38 PM Post #74 of 103
Are you prepared to live like that for the rest of your life? They're not going to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back