Gilmore lite
Jul 11, 2003 at 1:43 AM Post #46 of 90
Quote:

Originally posted by Ph34rful
Oh.
eek.gif

And now that I'm thinking about it... I wonder how it would compare to a maxed out Meta42.

AND THAT'S exactly the reason i'm getting one!!! and just told me to pay $63 or a quarter of the amount for the preorder and he did reply.. i just hope i'm stil getting the preorder price.. and i will sell the one i don't like at only a very slight loss if any.

Jul 11, 2003 at 1:58 AM Post #47 of 90
Quote:

Originally posted by MagusG
What Sean H said was uneccessary.
-Mag

uneccessary and rude are different things. he could as well just ignore Sean H and go on with the thread.
ok..let's go on with the thread
smily_headphones1.gif

MERTON
you go girl
lambda.gif

i'm looking forward to a meaty review!

Jul 11, 2003 at 3:49 AM Post #48 of 90
Quote:

Originally posted by Rizumu
You sound bitter. I guess antness is just trying to make the best of a ****ty design.
tongue.gif

Ouch! Sounds like an insult toward Justin, not me.

Oh geez, come on. Justin likely laughed his ass off when he saw that. I've poked fun at him like this before. He asked me to help him with the graphics for the Lite, and I said I would, but he never got back to me. It's not like we don't know each other and I'm just whipping out these comments to be an arse.

Rude? Give me a break.

Sorry, MagusG, I kind of thought I'd have it coming from you.

Jul 11, 2003 at 3:59 AM Post #49 of 90
Oh, and yes, sorry to disrupt the thread, let's move on.

Jul 11, 2003 at 4:03 AM Post #50 of 90
Quote:

Originally posted by Sean H
Oh, and yes, sorry to disrupt the thread, let's move on.

So let me get it straight. You were joking?
-Mag

Jul 11, 2003 at 4:10 AM Post #51 of 90
Quote:

Originally posted by Sean H
Ouch! Sounds like an insult toward Justin, not me.

Oh geez, come on. Justin likely laughed his ass off when he saw that. I've poked fun at him like this before. He asked me to help him with the graphics for the Lite, and I said I would, but he never got back to me.

Rude? Give me a break.

Sorry, MagusG, I kind of thought I'd have it coming from you.

Like antness doesn't know I'm kidding either.

Jul 11, 2003 at 4:17 AM Post #52 of 90
Quote:

Originally posted by MagusG
So let me get it straight. You were joking?
-Mag

This is getting carried away.
tongue.gif
Half-joking you could say. I was kind of poking some fun at Justin about his consistency in the logo usage but at the same time kind of like, what's up with that? He just emailed me and says the company who engraved the logo said they had to use one of their own fonts due to the small size, for better clarity and all. So anyway...

Jul 12, 2003 at 6:45 AM Post #54 of 90
i shouldn't have started this
tongue.gif

at the end, we'll end up with 2 pages talking about the gilmore lite, and 7 about crap like clearing out intensions
tongue.gif

edit: intentions. damn it!

Jul 12, 2003 at 6:06 PM Post #56 of 90
Quote:

Originally posted by MERTON
don't you mean clearing up ?
smily_headphones1.gif

MERTON,
Correcting people on minor gramatical errors is quite rude, besides, you are the last person that needs to be correcting people. Also if you notice, Adam is from Israel, perhaps English isnt is first language. Lay off.
-Mag

Jul 12, 2003 at 10:45 PM Post #59 of 90
Sorry 'bout this newb question but, does a power supply really make THAT much difference. I know it makes some, but the ELPAC is still pretty good, right? Thanks.
PS All of that side discussion was pretty funny when taken as a whole. lol. Thanks - Head-Fi rocks!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 13, 2003 at 12:17 AM Post #60 of 90
I have to admit that I'm wondering about the power supply issue myself. I know my Gilmore V2 is nice with my Etys and I have hooked the combination up to my portable player and it made a nice difference, but I'm wondering if the same will be true of the light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back