Gilmore lite
Jul 9, 2003 at 11:16 PM Post #31 of 90
Quote:

Originally posted by AdamZuf
ahhhh to you know the feeling when you don't need stuff you see in here, but you really want to get it?

Oh I know that feeling so well....so well...

Jul 10, 2003 at 2:19 AM Post #32 of 90
Yeah baby! I know that feeling only too well. Even though I am very happy with my work setup right now, I still keep trying to come up with reasons to buy this!
etysmile.gif

Jul 10, 2003 at 7:49 AM Post #33 of 90
i think that someone with the v1 just got to pre order this Lite version, compare them, and sell the Lite for a bit less then the full price. or sell the v1 at that price, according to results
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 10, 2003 at 8:47 AM Post #34 of 90
Quote:

ahhhh to you know the feeling when you don't need stuff you see in here, but you really want to get it?

Yeah... I'm seriously considering if i need one... (actually I don't).

peacesign.gif

Jul 10, 2003 at 11:55 AM Post #35 of 90
Quote:

Originally posted by JaZZ
Yeah... I'm seriously considering if i need one... (actually I don't).

peacesign.gif

Yeah, you do......... You know you want one, NEED ONE.
-Mag

Jul 10, 2003 at 8:46 PM Post #39 of 90
Quote:

Originally posted by asdfeproiu9
wha? he hasnt replied and you sent money?

Some people do have lives you know? They can't always reply in 2 seconds flat. I'm sure he will get a reply before the end of the day.
-Mag

Jul 10, 2003 at 9:16 PM Post #40 of 90
Quote:

Originally posted by MERTON
i just sent justin the $63 for the preorder.. i hope i still get the preorder price if i pay the rest after the 15th ... he hasn't replied back yet.

Uh, nowhere on Headamp.com does it mention a payment plan.. I doubt antness will care, but I would certainly respect his right to deny your order (or especially deny you the preorder price if he doesn't receive all the money by the 15th). If you can't afford it, don't buy it. I see serious credit card debt in your future.

-dd3mon

Jul 10, 2003 at 9:57 PM Post #41 of 90
lite_front.jpg

Hah! You've got to be kidding me. So I did the HeadAmp logo for Justin (ended up being free somehow) and not just once but now twice he's manipulated it. The HeadAmp font in the logo on the Lite is different than the font in the logo on the V2, and if you look at the logo used on Justin's HeadAmp forum he's manipulated that one too. Three different logos, that's great consistency in company identity.
rolleyes.gif

Jul 10, 2003 at 10:48 PM Post #42 of 90
Oh.
eek.gif

I must say that at $250 I am quite interested in this...
I wonder how it would go with my HD600s...

Edit: And now that I'm thinking about it... I wonder how it would compare to a maxed out Meta42.

Jul 11, 2003 at 1:06 AM Post #43 of 90
Quote:

Originally posted by Sean H
Hah! You've got to be kidding me. So I did the HeadAmp logo for Justin (ended up being free somehow) and not just once but now twice he's manipulated it. The HeadAmp font in the logo on the Lite is different than the font in the logo on the V2, and if you look at the logo used on Justin's HeadAmp forum he's manipulated that one too. Three different logos, that's great consistency in company identity.
rolleyes.gif

You sound bitter. I guess antness is just trying to make the best of a ****ty design.
tongue.gif

Jul 11, 2003 at 1:09 AM Post #44 of 90
Rizumu, that not very nice, what you just said.

Jul 11, 2003 at 1:12 AM Post #45 of 90
Quote:

Rizumu, that not very nice, what you just said.

What Sean H said was uneccessary.
-Mag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back