German Maestro U.S. Loan Program
Oct 18, 2009 at 1:53 AM Post #91 of 246
Quote:

Originally Posted by Acix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BIG POPPA, on Monday I want to send you the 435S, are you ready to receive them?

Absolutely, I will PM my info.

Nov 1, 2009 at 11:36 PM Post #92 of 246
Progress on this still hasn't moved much has it?

Nov 1, 2009 at 11:39 PM Post #93 of 246
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie_X /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Progress on this still hasn't moved much has it?

Waiting for BIG POPPA impression...
happy_face1.gif

Nov 1, 2009 at 11:49 PM Post #94 of 246
I'm waiting for the next persons address. Impressions are coming.

Nov 2, 2009 at 4:59 AM Post #97 of 246
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If anyones waiting on me just shoot me a PM, I'm not sure on the order?

This should be setup depending on where you are, so it goes west to east coast to cut down on shipping and wait time.

Orlando, FL here

The alphabetical order works better for keeping track, without too much chaos. Regarding shipping, there shouldn't be too much of a difference in the cost or shipping rates. I paid $12.00 to ship via Priority Mail from SF to Seattle, including $100 insurance.

I really enjoyed my two weeks with them. I even tried to give a Bay Area member a chance to check them out, but he was too busy to come by and pick them up. If there are members who don't want to keep them for the whole 2 weeks, they are welcome to ship them ahead of schedule.

I just hope Big Poppa tried the different pads.

Nov 2, 2009 at 5:15 AM Post #100 of 246
By the way, the list is closed for now because I don't want the members from the first list to have to wait. I have another 3 members who want to be included, but I'm going to set up a second list to start after this one finishes.

Nov 5, 2009 at 8:59 PM Post #101 of 246
Any impressions coming as of yet? I am expecting raving reviews of the 435S for sure.

Nov 9, 2009 at 2:19 AM Post #102 of 246
Here are some thoughts I have on the German Maestro 435. I like them. Would like to really to the 300 ohm version. My first impression of the headphones is wow these are really comfortable. Very light and not tight on the head. The headphone cable is kinda funky partly straight and partly curled. The style works for me makes the cable less cumbersome to me. One question I have for the cable is to see if it is replaceable?
On regards to the sound. It is on the brighter side of things. These cans need to warm up a bit before any real listening. When they are warmed up they are so much better and pleasant to listen to. The were OK on my Darkvoice 336se. The GMP 435's sounded better on iamoneagain's ATH-DHA 3000. They sounded a little like Mikes ATH L3000 headphones. Not close but a little. One thing that was interesting was when it was hooked up to kingstyles' rig with the RWA Isabellina is had a very nice lush sound. It sounded very familiar to me and I couldn't describe it. Loss for words I guess? Boomy3555 mentions " they sound like baby Stax" I'm like "that's it". With the Portable Amps It was fine with my Red Tomahawk and was better with my Portaphile V2.2
My impressions were a little tricky being the first. I know there will be a lot more after me so I was trying to give my two cents without being to critical on the small things. Will add more in a bit.

IF YOU ARE NEXT PLEASE PM ME SO I CAN GET THEM TO YOU ASAP!!!!!!!!

Nov 12, 2009 at 12:37 AM Post #105 of 246
Graphicism, they are on the way to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back