Geek Wold Discussion
Jul 26, 2021 at 9:26 AM Post #136 of 1,620
Red, Penon,
Grey, HBB

Adobe_20210726_122215.jpg
The resonance peak isnt aligned on them, penon is a bit too early and BGGAR too late. If they both are aligned at 8k, it does look pretty similar.

Jul 26, 2021 at 9:31 AM Post #138 of 1,620
The resonance peak isnt aligned on them, penon is a bit too early and BGGAR too late. If they both are aligned at 8k, it does look pretty similar.
ETA for yours ?
I think this is comparable with the FH3,

Jul 26, 2021 at 9:33 AM Post #139 of 1,620
ETA for yours ?
I think this is comparable with the FH3,
No clue, hifigo is supposed to send me one when they get it back in stock.

Jul 26, 2021 at 9:35 AM Post #140 of 1,620
No clue, hifigo is supposed to send me one when they get it back in stock.
just like every wood plated iem,
the production is slower than a regular acrylic/metal shell,

Jul 26, 2021 at 9:37 AM Post #141 of 1,620
Bad guy dont like the gk10, maybe because it's not a Linsoul product :)
Screenshot_20210725-125634-picsay.png
Classy...
Never trust a man whose favorite song is Marvin Gaye-Sexual Healing :)
What is wrong with Marvin Gaye? Last time I checked he was a legend and a great singer.

Unnecessary personal toxicity aside, I hope to get the GK10 in somewhere this week. I was wondering what tips people use on them.
Unfortunately the new EU customs crap has kidnapped my package and they keep saying it's expected to arrive "tomorrow". They've been doing this since Friday :frowning2:.

Jul 26, 2021 at 9:39 AM Post #142 of 1,620
Classy...

What is wrong with Marvin Gaye? Last time I checked he was a legend and a great singer.

Unnecessary personal toxicity aside, I hope to get the GK10 in somewhere this week. I was wondering what tips people use on them.
Unfortunately the new EU customs crap has kidnapped my package and they keep saying it's expected to arrive "tomorrow". They've been doing this since Friday :frowning2:.

Exactly. I like marvin gaye. Come at me bros!!

Jul 26, 2021 at 9:42 AM Post #143 of 1,620
ooh~~~
you have a very bad music taste~~~
ooh~~~
I don't like it~~~
ooh~~~
I'm better than you~~~

mocking-spongebob-1556133078.jpg

*every person have a different library,
just because you don't like it doesn't mean that it's wrong,

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2021 at 9:51 AM Post #144 of 1,620
People need to stop and realize why they joined the hobby and this forum. Then go take a walk outside with their gear and realize why do they enjoy it.

Somewhere, somehow, people are having the same feeling with different gear, tastes and library. There's no rights and no wrongs if it sounds good to you, be it gear or music.

Jul 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM Post #145 of 1,620
People need to stop and realize why they joined the hobby and this forum. Then go take a walk outside with their gear and realize why do they enjoy it.

Somewhere, somehow, people are having the same feeling with different gear, tastes and library. There's no rights and no wrongs if it sounds good to you, be it gear or music.
True, even with the same gear and same(ish) library there can be large differences in enjoyment. HBB's library and my own share quite a bit of music and I've head 5 IEMs that he tested and ranked, my list is completely different from his.
HBB: BL-03/L4 > FD5 > T2/FH3
Mine: FH3/BL-03 > T2 > L4/FD5

Maybe the fact that he doesn't seem to like the is beneficial for me ^^.

Jul 26, 2021 at 10:06 AM Post #147 of 1,620
Exactly. There's so many variants like mood, prefered instruments and the song itself. I love my library with my Teas and with my Lands, and their signatures are on different poles. Sometimes I want a darker sound, sometimes I want that ecstasy of bright detail, like sometimes I want pasta and sometimes I want pizza.

Jul 26, 2021 at 10:07 AM Post #148 of 1,620
You guys realize out of the dozen or so initial impressions of the GK10 so far. NONE mention bass bloat?

You would figure if all of our sets had that going on someone here would mention it.

This is the only thing that bothers me. I believe they are good and Im getting one, but I dont believe on their QC seeing this rush hour to get it..

Jul 26, 2021 at 10:13 AM Post #150 of 1,620
You guys have nothing to worry about on the off chance that you get a bad one, they will make it right. Just be wary of where your getting it. You definitely want to stick with the big players on here that sells them.

Im already arranging with penon. One of the best CS for me so far, only surpassed by my boy XINHS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back