Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Feb 15, 2019 at 10:13 PM Post #13,397 of 13,800
@jsiegel14072 For those bare PCB boards, we have a good seal on production PCBs. (for photos, we opened up a few) And after assembly, all will be tested. So if any bare PCB is NOT functioning, it would be excluded in the pre-test and post-test. When I get more information, I'll let you know.

Feb 16, 2019 at 9:06 AM Post #13,398 of 13,800
Post your questions you'd like to see answered in a Q&A session. Keep in mind:
Any questions you submit may or since you may not be edited (or included) for brevity, clarity, and for civility.

1. Why should we believe a word you say?
2. How do you account for all the lies told and what will you do to ensure we’re told the truth?
3. What assurances can you give us we’re getting what we paid for since you refuse to let us open our cases
4. What year can I expect my HPA, PTP and everything else?
5. Will Larry ever come out of hiding?
6. What is needed to complete each project?
7. Why should I believe a word you say?
8. How many updates were pure lies, can you tell us?
9. How do you translate White Van Scam in Mandarin? “Light Harmonic” ??
10. How many actual units have you shipped each year, what are the real numbers.

And lastly has been repeated a few times but is the most important question. Why should we believe a word you say when you’ve lied to us so often?

A Q&A session is just stupid when you can’t trust the answers.
Will you take a polygraph during the Q&A?

Feb 16, 2019 at 1:40 PM Post #13,399 of 13,800
Not a question but I want Larry to admit sending bogus updates. From the number of pulse shipped(was it 95% or something?) to the factory chassis blaming where the last 5+ updates were straight up lies. Humility is the first step to redemption.

And I second the audit of funds.

Feb 18, 2019 at 2:07 PM Post #13,401 of 13,800
Feb 18, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #13,402 of 13,800
Mar 11, 2019 at 8:21 AM Post #13,404 of 13,800
Need a little help.

Background : I own a Geek Pulse XFi DAC from the campaign, and used to use it with my older PC running on Windows 7. Due to circumstance, I'm now running a new PC with Windows 10, and I haven't use the Pulse for nearly a year. The previously downloaded drivers were all gone and dead with the old PC.

So, do I still go back to the old LH Labs website and download the driver, last dated June 2017? Is it capable of working with the latest version of Windows 10?

Just wanna double check before I do anything.

Mar 11, 2019 at 9:18 AM Post #13,405 of 13,800
Yes it should be. Mine worked. Provided Windows is the latest version. Earlier Win10 had problems giving rights to legacy drivers.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2019 at 4:18 AM Post #13,407 of 13,800
As reported on Head Fi: Light Harmonic Geek Wave

Comments are disabled on Geek Wave IGG page as our- Geek Pulse DAC: High-Rez Desktop DAC System

- the comment section says "You must Contribute to this campaign to post a comment."

Mar 23, 2019 at 12:33 PM Post #13,408 of 13,800
Need a little help.

Background : I own a Geek Pulse XFi DAC from the campaign, and used to use it with my older PC running on Windows 7. Due to circumstance, I'm now running a new PC with Windows 10, and I haven't use the Pulse for nearly a year. The previously downloaded drivers were all gone and dead with the old PC.

So, do I still go back to the old LH Labs website and download the driver, last dated June 2017? Is it capable of working with the latest version of Windows 10?

Just wanna double check before I do anything.

My XFI works fine with Win 10 pro 64, version 1803 and driver 3.26. I always power the PC on before the DAC, otherwise it's a bit hit and miss!

It's a while since I've been here and I've got to say that I'm disgusted that folks are still waiting for Pulses. I thought the 19 months that I waited was bad enough. The Geek Pulse was my first and last crowdfund!! Not an experience I wish to repeat.

Apr 7, 2019 at 9:07 PM Post #13,409 of 13,800
Hey guys. So I get pretty frequent disconnects in windows with the standard pulse. I'll be using it and the audio will randomly cut out- Windows will still recognize it but no sound goes through until I turn it off and on. I find it happens much more often on 96 or 192khz than it does on 44. Firmware is updated. Any ideas?

Apr 8, 2019 at 1:03 AM Post #13,410 of 13,800
Hey guys. So I get pretty frequent disconnects in windows with the standard pulse. I'll be using it and the audio will randomly cut out- Windows will still recognize it but no sound goes through until I turn it off and on. I find it happens much more often on 96 or 192khz than it does on 44. Firmware is updated. Any ideas?

Can you share your firmware versions? I used to have the disconnect problem when I had a broken USB connector/port.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back