Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
May 9, 2019 at 5:04 AM Post #13,428 of 13,800
Tentative schedule or plan is:

1. Finish Vi DAC campaign next
2. Finish Pulse campaign after (includes Pulse and LPS units)
3. Do Wave campaign after Vi and Pulse

I REPEAT: this is TENTATIVE. The Vi DAC and Pulse may (or may not) run concurrently alongside each other. I am still talking with the office over the best option here and how to handle this. Unfortunately, the Pulse records are jacked up, so we may need another survey to actually get everyone we need to get and make sure all is correct on our end. Regardless of how you feel about another survey or the LH Labs incompetence or whatever, that's probably the best option at this point to see what the next step regarding Pulse would be.

Stucklimo, in February you gave us this update on delivering outstanding Pulse orders. Nothing has happened.
I demand you give us the gear we paid for, or refund us.
You seem to think Light Harmonic can get away with this scam.
No, you took our money and clearly have no intention of honouring your obligations.
What a rubbish company.

May 9, 2019 at 8:14 AM Post #13,429 of 13,800
Stucklimo, in February you gave us this update on delivering outstanding Pulse orders. Nothing has happened.
I demand you give us the gear we paid for, or refund us.
You seem to think Light Harmonic can get away with this scam.
No, you took our money and clearly have no intention of honouring your obligations.
What a rubbish company.

You’re never getting a refund, get that out of your head right now. Refunds of ANY amount will NEVER happen.

They have already gotten away with this scam. All we can do is wait and hope that maybe they will sell something and afford to make what is owed. In reality we’re never seeing anything and Larry will get off scott free.

May 9, 2019 at 8:31 AM Post #13,430 of 13,800
You're never getting any kit, get that out of your head right now. Components of ANY type will NEVER happen.

Do you really believe the LH will fund the remaining campaigns bull? Larry already got off scott free, only karma remains.

May 9, 2019 at 11:44 AM Post #13,432 of 13,800
It’s the risk of an indiegogo/kickstarter campaign.

Too bad they had sooo many troubles with actual production and delivery. They could have really made a big splash in the market.

So Larry Ho is no longer associated with LH LABS?????

May 20, 2019 at 10:55 PM Post #13,433 of 13,800
It’s the risk of an indiegogo/kickstarter campaign.

Too bad they had sooo many troubles with actual production and delivery. They could have really made a big splash in the market.

So Larry Ho is no longer associated with LH LABS?????
Larry Ho is still listed as the company's founder on its website, but who's running the business is far from clear. Things are ghostly quiet at Light Harmonic, tt has the smell of death.
Stucklimo is not replying on this forum, where he used to do so regularly - so it looks like he has shipped out.
So IMO it is time to give up all hope.
Light Harmonic was a bunch of crooks, starting with that fast-talking avaricious Gavin Fish, and concluding with that totally negligent and equally greedy Larry Ho.
Jail them both.

May 21, 2019 at 10:17 PM Post #13,436 of 13,800
I have a recurrent problem with my Geek Out SE (v1) and JRiver. I often get an error with JRiver where it says settings ASIO are incorrect and it won't play the file. I don't know if the firmware has gone bad, not easy to find it for download. Any suggestions?

May 22, 2019 at 8:42 PM Post #13,437 of 13,800
Stucklimo is not replying on this forum, where he used to do so regularly - so it looks like he has shipped out.

I was on vacation. I'm still around, though judging by some of the personal comments I've gotten from various individuals, some people wish I wasn't.

No updates yet. When I hear something I'll post.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2019 at 2:29 AM Post #13,440 of 13,800

Users who are viewing this thread

Back