Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Mar 28, 2017 at 3:01 PM Post #12,316 of 13,800
  I think you guys can relax, they've had glitches with their forum and ticket software before I think.. no need to start stockpiling canned goods for your bunkers :)  

How're you liking your Odyssey Audio amp(s)?

Mar 29, 2017 at 3:01 AM Post #12,317 of 13,800
Amazing amps, taught me what hifi speaker sound is.. all my previous amps are what I think of as mid-fi now.  But they do take up a lot of shelf space!  

Mar 29, 2017 at 8:39 PM Post #12,318 of 13,800
  I think you guys can relax, they've had glitches with their forum and ticket software before I think.. no need to start stockpiling canned goods for your bunkers :)  

Thanks for clarification. In the past 6 months, we have two times of e-Commerce platform error. And in the end, we switch to BigCommerce platform. Seems better. (So far so good)
We used fresh desk as ticket system for two years. But their credit card charging gateway really sucks. Our company credit card reject its charging two times in past 6 months and then
the system need us to make a lot of calls to recover. And plus there are their system maintenance time as well.

Any way, the internet/web/software platform. We do our best to keep service level availability at 99.99%. 

Thanks.

Mar 30, 2017 at 5:15 AM Post #12,319 of 13,800

One man's "glitch" is another man's "sign". I think this is a sign of the downfall to come. Servers being down for several days, no rack space in the world allows that kind of down time as part of their end user agreement. That only happens when people aren't paying the bills and the service provider says "here's a sign, buddy, pay up" and shuts down a section of your package. 

We'll see, but I don't have a good feeling about where LH Labs is headed anymore. Too many "signs"

Mar 30, 2017 at 2:29 PM Post #12,320 of 13,800
One man's "glitch" is another man's "sign". I think this is a sign of the downfall to come. Servers being down for several days, no rack space in the world allows that kind of down time as part of their end user agreement. That only happens when people aren't paying the bills and the service provider says "here's a sign, buddy, pay up" and shuts down a section of your package. 

We'll see, but I don't have a good feeling about where LH Labs is headed anymore. Too many "signs"
Larry and LH Labs will fly through the storm, they need their people to stick with them through their times of trouble. Larry is too much of a genius to be slept on ! Stay tuned !! Lol !!!

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:42 PM Post #12,321 of 13,800
Larry and LH Labs will fly through the storm, they need their people to stick with them through their times of trouble. Larry is too much of a genius to be slept on ! Stay tuned !! Lol !!!

As if we had a choice. We're stuck with them, it's not like we can get a refund or even hope to resell our gear for anything close to what we paid for it, so we don't have a choice but to stick by them and hope for the best.

They don't need me to stick by them, I'm stuck. With a Wave, 2 LPS's, HPA, PTP, Source SE still to come I have no choice but to stick by them for many more years to come, many many years at the rate they are going. They better fly through the storms
So much more I want to say but really what's the point it's all 
deadhorse.gif

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:55 PM Post #12,322 of 13,800
As if we had a choice. We're stuck with them, it's not like we can get a refund or even hope to resell our gear for anything close to what we paid for it, so we don't have a choice but to stick by them and hope for the best.

They don't need me to stick by them, I'm stuck. With a Wave, 2 LPS's, HPA, PTP, Source SE still to come I have no choice but to stick by them for many more years to come, many many years at the rate they are going. They better fly through the storms
So much more I want to say but really what's the point it's all :deadhorse:  
You know they will come through, that was a big campaign and like you; still waiting. When we receive our items they will be up to date and sounding great ! I'm going to support them unconditionally, I love what I've received this far and couldn't dream of parting with them!

Mar 30, 2017 at 10:10 PM Post #12,323 of 13,800

Who are "their people"...? 

None of us work for LH Labs and none of us are here because we got something 3 years ago and have stayed on because it was so great. No, the rest of us, we didn't sign up any of this. We all bought into a product 3 years ago, then got towed along for this ride while our dollars were there, our stable performance was there, and for many of us, our products are still there... I don't think any of us count as "LH Labs' people", but I'm starting to wonder about you...

Mar 30, 2017 at 11:50 PM Post #12,324 of 13,800
Who are "their people"...? 

None of us work for LH Labs and none of us are here because we got something 3 years ago and have stayed on because it was so great. No, the rest of us, we didn't sign up any of this. We all bought into a product 3 years ago, then got towed along for this ride while our dollars were there, our stable performance was there, and for many of us, our products are still there... I don't think any of us count as "LH Labs' people", but I'm starting to wonder about you...
I don't work for them, I'm a customer just like the rest of you! You are an LH Labs customer just like me and that's what I mean by their people. No one signed up to be on hold this long, but so far everything I've received has been A-1. I have my V2+ and Pulse Signature and to my ears, they both sound great! My point is that I have something to pacify​ my hunger for great sounding music right now and it's helping me to withstand this long wait time until the rest of my gear comes! I'm not worried about it being out dated because it won't be ! That's all I have to say !!

Mar 31, 2017 at 12:00 PM Post #12,325 of 13,800

I don't work for them, I'm a customer just like the rest of you! You are an LH Labs customer just like me and that's what I mean by their people. No one signed up to be on hold this long, but so far everything I've received has been A-1. I have my V2+ and Pulse Signature and to my ears, they both sound great! My point is that I have something to pacify​ my hunger for great sounding music right now and it's helping me to withstand this long wait time until the rest of my gear comes! I'm not worried about it being out dated because it won't be ! That's all I have to say !!

At this point I think it's better to just write them off and consider my money lost. If we even get our gear it's just going to be another headache after headache and I'm sick of being feed the same BS over and over again nor is it fun seeing what excuse Larry can come up with this week to explain the latest LH **** up.

Even if I do get my gear I have little faith it'll sound great or work if the experience with my Pulse is anything to go by. The support is a joke, 43 days to even get a reply and probably just as long before they admit there is a problem and I can send it back. It's not worth this headache. I'm not the first to experience this, nor will I be the last. 

Just stop subscribing to this thread, stop visiting their so called forum, stop looking at the scam site Indiegogo. Consider my money lost since I'm never getting it back and forget LH Labs exists.
If I get my stuff great, if it actually works and sounds good even better, and if not then oh well. Can't get a refund or hope to resell it so better off to just write it off and consider this an very expensive lesson. 

I could of put up with the waiting, it's the complete lack of support that has finally done it for me. There never has been any and nothing shows that there ever will be. 
I'm glad for some everything works and sounds great, but just wait till it doesn't and you actually need their support but there isn't any and then you come back here and tell me how great LH are.
When it works I'm sure it's great but it's when it doesn't that I'm worried about. I have so much coming, I dread it now cause god forbid one thing doesn't work and I have to go through this BS again
What you should really worry about is how it can take months to get a reply and even longer to ever get an issue resolved. It's only going to get worse as more gear comes out, just wait for the Wave. If you think this is a storm just wait, this is nothing yet.

I could go on but it's all just 
deadhorse.gif
just easier to walk away

Mar 31, 2017 at 9:27 PM Post #12,328 of 13,800
I dont have a lot of time soc cannot read through all these pages, but I know about some of the hardships people have gone through and been going through with LH Labs, and they have my best wishes with their situation

That being said, I know that many people that did get the LH Labs Geek Pulse X Infinity 2.0 really seemed to like it. I have one main headphone right now the ZMF Omni planar headphones and wanted to know spur of the moment that I can purchase a bnib pulse x infinity for 1k is it worth it for an ortho headphone as both a DAC and an amp?

Apr 1, 2017 at 7:49 AM Post #12,329 of 13,800
  I dont have a lot of time soc cannot read through all these pages, but I know about some of the hardships people have gone through and been going through with LH Labs, and they have my best wishes with their situation

That being said, I know that many people that did get the LH Labs Geek Pulse X Infinity 2.0 really seemed to like it. I have one main headphone right now the ZMF Omni planar headphones and wanted to know spur of the moment that I can purchase a bnib pulse x infinity for 1k is it worth it for an ortho headphone as both a DAC and an amp?

The quick answer:
NO. Go buy other stuff and be happy.

Longer answer:
Buy a $500 DAC (DENAFRIPS Ares, Schiit Bifrost Multibit, etc.) and a $500 amp (MANY amps here, solid state or tube) and be a MUCH HAPPIER person. Leave LH Labs and all their schiit to use poor souls to deal with. And if the time comes that you want to move or upgrade, at least you'll be able to resell your equipment and not take such a hit on the journey to the next stage, unlike all of us. The X Infinity has a nice DAC section, but without the LPS4, I wouldn't bother at all. And 3 years later, there are MUCH better DACs around for $500 (DENAFRIPS Ares, Schiit Bifrost Multibit) that easily compete with or beat the X Infinity. The amp in the Infinity is just a packaged bundle, I've been wanting to buy a dedicated amp and bypass mine ever since I got it. 

Move on, and prosper. 

Apr 1, 2017 at 10:27 AM Post #12,330 of 13,800
  The quick answer:
NO. Go buy other stuff and be happy.

Longer answer:
Buy a $500 DAC (DENAFRIPS Ares, Schiit Bifrost Multibit, etc.) and a $500 amp (MANY amps here, solid state or tube) and be a MUCH HAPPIER person. Leave LH Labs and all their schiit to use poor souls to deal with. And if the time comes that you want to move or upgrade, at least you'll be able to resell your equipment and not take such a hit on the journey to the next stage, unlike all of us. The X Infinity has a nice DAC section, but without the LPS4, I wouldn't bother at all. And 3 years later, there are MUCH better DACs around for $500 (DENAFRIPS Ares, Schiit Bifrost Multibit) that easily compete with or beat the X Infinity. The amp in the Infinity is just a packaged bundle, I've been wanting to buy a dedicated amp and bypass mine ever since I got it. 

Move on, and prosper. 

You know what, thank you for  your opinion I will. I hope you guys find karma coming back to you for this bs you had to deal with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back