Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Nov 28, 2014 at 3:22 PM Post #3,031 of 13,800

I also appreciate Gavin working on the tracking system and adding the ability to see where you are in the queue. If Gavin/Larry/Casey is reading this. Thank you.

I would appreciate it, as would many, many others that have pledged/backed since the original campaign, just being able to access the tracking site.. or at least being told of some method to see their status in the queues.

Nov 28, 2014 at 3:48 PM Post #3,033 of 13,800
  That's weird, I am able to login using my login credentials I used for the survey.  They did mention Gavin would be working on the tracking site...so perhaps its down for some.

I opened a ticket asking why I could not access the page. Carlos specifically said it was only active for the original backers. Backers after that apparently, none of whom have received surveys, have no access.
Others can logon, but according to many, the information is not being updated or is not accurate.

Casey just said they are only using their internal tracking system at this point.

Nov 28, 2014 at 4:36 PM Post #3,034 of 13,800
My LPS has arrived and is going into my PC chain with my Geek Out 1000 as we speak.

EDIT: Oh hell yes, it was so worth the wait.

Overall distortion and the background seems to have cleared up by a noticeable degree. The background is Wesley Snipes black. I can't think of anything blacker so I'm going with that.

Nov 28, 2014 at 5:04 PM Post #3,035 of 13,800
Yeah the LPS really kicked-up my Geek Out - really happy with it right now... I'm just using a 6" Belden Gold to the LPS and a 6" MediaBridge "DragonTail" type extender from the LPS to the GeekOut.

Nov 28, 2014 at 5:15 PM Post #3,036 of 13,800
Yeah the LPS really kicked-up my Geek Out - really happy with it right now... I'm just using a 6" Belden Gold to the LPS and a 6" MediaBridge "DragonTail" type extender from the LPS to the GeekOut.

Junker,
With no LPS in my immediate future due to lack of funds, any interest in shipping my Wyrd to you for comparison to LPS with Geek Out?

With Wyrd and GO450 to my HP50, didn't really detect a huge sonic improvement. But also didn't sprend more than 3 hours in the back and forth analysis, so
A solid compare with your LPS might be a first?

Nov 28, 2014 at 5:42 PM Post #3,037 of 13,800
Junker,
With no LPS in my immediate future due to lack of funds, any interest in shipping my Wyrd to you for comparison to LPS with Geek Out?

With Wyrd and GO450 to my HP50, didn't really detect a huge sonic improvement. But also didn't sprend more than 3 hours in the back and forth analysis, so
A solid compare with your LPS might be a first?

I am interested in this as well as a Wyrd owner.

Nov 28, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #3,038 of 13,800
Give it at least 2 weeks of break-in Michael!

Nov 28, 2014 at 6:35 PM Post #3,039 of 13,800
  My LPS has arrived and is going into my PC chain with my Geek Out 1000 as we speak.

EDIT: Oh hell yes, it was so worth the wait.

Overall distortion and the background seems to have cleared up by a noticeable degree. The background is Wesley Snipes black. I can't think of anything blacker so I'm going with that.

Wesley Snipes black. Classic.

Nov 28, 2014 at 6:51 PM Post #3,040 of 13,800
Always bet on black.... (backgrounds)

I'd be up for putting the Wyrd H2H against the LPS... In fair disclosure I'm weird though... I'm the person that doesn't make snap judgements. During Christmas when asked how I like a gift I'm often found with a with a befuddled look thinking how can I answer that until I have a chance to fully evaluate something. I'm honest like that to a fault.

You're in Colorado? I used to live in Glenwood Springs back in the day. Wonder if there was anyone from RMAF close where you couldn't need to deal with shipping and could sit in on the comparison in person. :wink:

Nov 28, 2014 at 7:16 PM Post #3,041 of 13,800
  Give it at least 2 weeks of break-in Michael!

You bet! 
biggrin.gif

Nov 28, 2014 at 7:18 PM Post #3,042 of 13,800

Well, nice to know you got a shipping notice. Still find it difficult to believe no one has posted receiving their shipping notifications for any of the products that are said to be shipping. No choice but to ride it out.

Well yesterday I had my shipping notice for my T-Shirt...(waiting for my Xfi, LPS4 and Blue...)

Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM Post #3,045 of 13,800
  Hey Michael, Does the tracking # show any package received or in the system? :incredulous:

Just like on my cable..Email sent to me by LH Labs with the description of merchandise and tracking number with link to USPS tracking service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back