Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Feb 13, 2018 at 10:14 AM Post #12,916 of 13,800
If our information hasn't changed are you still suggesting we re-contact you.
It seems that the customer database changes or gets lost about yearly.
Also, your tone suggests a passive-aggressive be nice to me or you won't get your product.
Mike

Forum friend MikeyFresh suggested very clearly that at least one person did not want to verify their information when we requested it so we could make sure they get their merchandise. If there's anyone else that feels the same way as Mikey seems to think at least one person did, that's fine --- I just cannot guarantee our records will be correct. Do YOU trust our records?

On that note, yes, we are requesting that if anyone has ANY 2013 Pulse units that have not been delivered, contact me/us with your information, even if that information has not changed. We will review your records and make sure everything on our end is correct, and then work to ship you your Pulse.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2018 at 10:16 AM Post #12,917 of 13,800
Contact by DM here or email?
Why re-contact every year?
Can I get a refund instead?

Mike

Feb 13, 2018 at 10:20 AM Post #12,918 of 13,800
Contact by DM here or email?
Why re-contact every year?
Can I get a refund instead?

Mike

You can email us via Freshdesk or PM me here. It's up to you. It all goes to the same place/person. Probably a *bit* easier to PM me here.

Hopefully this is the last year we have to set up re-contacts. We had system changes in the past, and a lot of records are not accurate. That's why we have people verify their information.

If you paid for a Pulse through an IGG campaign, refunds are not available. I am sorry about any inconvenience.

Feb 13, 2018 at 10:28 AM Post #12,919 of 13,800
You can email us via Freshdesk or PM me here. It's up to you. It all goes to the same place/person. Probably a *bit* easier to PM me here.

Hopefully this is the last year we have to set up re-contacts. We had system changes in the past, and a lot of records are not accurate. That's why we have people verify their information.

If you paid for a Pulse through an IGG campaign, refunds are not available. I am sorry about any inconvenience.

If your records aren't accurate but prohibits people that didn't pay from saying you owe them product?
Why change record keeping systems frequently and now the system is emailing?
What happened to the prior emails I sent?

Feb 13, 2018 at 10:30 AM Post #12,920 of 13,800
This email?

Tried on 9/1/17
Message not delivered
Your message couldn't be delivered to support@lhlabs.freshdesk.com because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information.

Feb 13, 2018 at 10:44 AM Post #12,921 of 13,800
If your records aren't accurate but prohibits people that didn't pay from saying you owe them product?
Why change record keeping systems frequently and now the system is emailing?

We're kind of on the honor system. I don't believe most backers are insincere or trying to scam us. I think most everyone just wants whatever they paid for, and are as honest as possible in letting us know what they paid for. Obviously you'll get some bad eggs, but generally speaking, my experience with backers letting me/us know what they paid for has been pretty trustworthy.

We hopefully won't change the record system any more.

Feb 13, 2018 at 10:56 AM Post #12,922 of 13,800
Forum friend MikeyFresh suggested very clearly that at least one person did not want to verify their information when we requested it so we could make sure they get their merchandise.

That isn't what I said, more twisting of words Jarek.

Rather, I said no wonder he's in no hurry to (again) provide his details, and I referenced his subsequent post which shows 3 years+ of futility in trying to get a real status from LH Labs. Instead of providing such, LH Labs has flat out lied to him repeatedly. Just read the trail he provided, it's clear, he's been entirely misled on the Pulse status, over and over, in writing.

So yeah, I understand why he wasn't in a massive hurry to once again engage in that process.

The post of mine you are mocking was a response to your suggestion that someone waiting 3 years had now vanished, and so probably he wasn't a backer at all and it's just more fake news, and hey, haters gonna be haters... blah blah blah.

Turns out that was a ridiculous summation on your part, he's very real, and he has a 3 year trail of BS from LH Labs to prove your dismissive attitude towards him wasn't right.

Feb 13, 2018 at 5:03 PM Post #12,924 of 13,800
This email?

Tried on 9/1/17
Message not delivered
Your message couldn't be delivered to support@lhlabs.freshdesk.com because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information.

As far as this, I have no idea. I can double check to see if you're in the ticket system.

As far as everyone else's Pulse 2013, don't worry, Larry and I discussed these orders. Larry wants everyone to know to not worry, we'll make sure you get your units. I'm personally working with the front office right now to verify our records and make sure you guys are happy. :)

Feb 14, 2018 at 11:49 AM Post #12,925 of 13,800
I would hope any 2013 Pulses are bumped to the front of the line and sent express mail. It's a disgrace that there are any of those outstanding. Chassis redesign or not they should of always had priority.
If it's any constellation you should get a more reliable unit then we got and hopefully never again have to deal with the black hole that they call support.

Feb 15, 2018 at 9:36 PM Post #12,930 of 13,800
Do you realize your answer is so vague that it isn't an answer at all?

I'm not authorized to give out that information and you're not authorized to know that information. Regardless of the number we do or don't have left from the 2013 Pulses, we know you won't be happy with any answer or figure I give you. If someone in management wants to release that information, we will make an announcement.

I will say, though, that the 2013 backers I have spoken to about their units have been incredibly gracious about the entire thing (moreso than others on the forum who do NOT have a missing 2013 Pulse in play) and Larry and I are working to make sure we get them their units in a timely manner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back