Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Jun 7, 2017 at 4:29 PM Post #12,421 of 13,800
I would imagine some type of fraud or small claims would be appropriate in a case like this.

This is just depressing.

Jun 7, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #12,422 of 13,800
FWIW - I just got a response to a support ticket. Submitted 17 days ago and got no response, reached out again this morning and got a response this afternoon. Assume they are just understaffed/overwhelmed.

Jun 7, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #12,423 of 13,800
It is profoundly depressing. No word anymore from LH Labs, no tickets answered.
The end game seem to be now.

It seems that Gina Stewart does not work at LH Labs more.
This may be the reason why LH Labs no longer responds to our tickets.

From Facebook:
Gina Stewart Uybungco
Work LH Labs
Customer Happiness · December 6, 2014 to May, 2017 · Roseville, California

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #12,424 of 13,800
It seems that Gina Stewart does not work at LH Labs more.
This may be the reason why LH Labs no longer responds to our tickets.

From Facebook:
Gina Stewart Uybungco
Work LH Labs
Customer Happiness · December 6, 2014 to May, 2017 · Roseville, California

This has me picturing Larry doing a one man show and running everything himself, not an awesomifying thought at all.

Jun 9, 2017 at 6:46 AM Post #12,427 of 13,800
...one of the reasons of my silence...:ksc75smile:

Jun 11, 2017 at 4:56 AM Post #12,428 of 13,800
haha Maelab, I have to hide my audio purchases too so I feel your pain.
LH Labs responded to my ticket about my refund never going through! whoah. the one where I noted they said they'd check on it multiple times between october and now
their response was "we'll ask the billing department to check on it" :|
but I guess that's really all they can say..
So guys this thread has basically become the general LH Labs thread about all their products that aren't geek out usb dacs.
I hope the geek source and geek wave come out soon.. I guess they share software platforms
geek source is pretty cool looking.. I like the gold spikes
source_2__97991.1479507629.1280.1280.jpg

Jun 14, 2017 at 3:28 PM Post #12,430 of 13,800
Don't give up hope yet.
Got an email direct from Larry.
“I just want to make an direct update to you for your Signature Edition of Source. And PCB Fab and Assembly are done. We are waiting for the Chassis to complete on the 4 week of this month then we will start the assembly then send it out. So the ship out date is set on first week of July plus or minus 5 works days.”

We all have heard this song and dance before so I don't believe until I get a shipping notice, so we'll see. At least it's a sign of life and at this stage that's the best I can hope for

Jun 14, 2017 at 7:39 PM Post #12,432 of 13,800
Don't give up hope yet.
Got an email direct from Larry.
“I just want to make an direct update to you for your Signature Edition of Source. And PCB Fab and Assembly are done. We are waiting for the Chassis to complete on the 4 week of this month then we will start the assembly then send it out. So the ship out date is set on first week of July plus or minus 5 works days.”

We all have heard this song and dance before so I don't believe until I get a shipping notice, so we'll see. At least it's a sign of life and at this stage that's the best I can hope for

I never even saw a signature version of the Source. I ordered everything but the SSD. Not a good sign working on a one off signature when they don't have any communication on anything else.

My Wave has every option which now a large amount are standard if they ever deliver.

Jun 16, 2017 at 2:07 AM Post #12,434 of 13,800
The end of Pulse Infinity v2?
Looks like Pulse Infinity v2 has gone out of production.
Pulse Infinity v2 is now removed from products on LH Lab's pages.

I'm closed from making new tickets.
LH Labs has now deleted all my old tickets from before March 5th,
Thought this could happen, so I have backed up all my tickets.
So, I've tried different usb cables and still the same results. I've also tried connecting the pulse to my macbook pro (2011 snow leopard), but the mac would not recognize it.

I can try using my iphone and my brother's samsung galaxy tomorrow to see if they'll work. I'll try my brother's laptop, since he has windows also.

I will also try leaving it on to warm it up, and see if that'll work on first try. However, I don't really like leaving my electronics on without usage, even though it would be ideal for the dac.
Well there might be some good news...
They've got a new 'Happy Customer & Technical Support' person, Kevin, who says:
"We should have the Geek Pulse ready shortly meanwhile we are waiting on the PCBA production. We will send you an update once your unit is ready."
So it seems LH Labs is experiencing yet more delays in getting the remaining boards manufactured. It's obviously a short production run that has to wait for bigger vendor jobs - again. But hopefully, these new boards will meet spec and won't be consigned to landfill, like last time.

Jun 17, 2017 at 6:59 AM Post #12,435 of 13,800
Yah, the response to my ticket about no refund and waiting since october was from Kevin.. but today the ticket autoclosed since they haven't responded in 7 days since they said they'd check and get back to me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back