Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
May 24, 2017 at 2:46 AM Post #12,406 of 13,800
Later you could:
1. Ask support from LH Labs.
2. Or, but BE CAREFUL: Reflash the firmware of your unit.

Last edited:
May 24, 2017 at 10:44 AM Post #12,407 of 13,800
So, I've tried different usb cables and still the same results. I've also tried connecting the pulse to my macbook pro (2011 snow leopard), but the mac would not recognize it.

I can try using my iphone and my brother's samsung galaxy tomorrow to see if they'll work. I'll try my brother's laptop, since he has windows also.

I will also try leaving it on to warm it up, and see if that'll work on first try. However, I don't really like leaving my electronics on without usage, even though it would be ideal for the dac.

Unfortunately Snow Leopard is too old to trust as a test platform. If you have access to a newer Mac that would be ideal.

With your brothers Windows laptop make sure it has the latest driver version for the test.

May 31, 2017 at 6:23 AM Post #12,410 of 13,800
I'm still waiting for my Infinity, ordered Oct 2013
and my LPS, ordered Dec 2013
Hmm... not sure which URL you are using but when I login at http://marketplace-lhlabs.com I'm still be able to see my outstanding orders.

On Apr 3 LH Labs sent backers an update saying:
"The remaining Infinity version of Pulse DAC PCB Assembly is almost done."
"We truly hope we could let the long waiting backers get the units without any unnecessary delays."

Well I'm still waiting. I submitted a ticket 12 May asking further on delivery but no answer.
This has been like waiting for the second coming.
I would appreciate hearing back from LH Labs on what is going on.

May 31, 2017 at 3:38 PM Post #12,411 of 13,800
On Apr 3 LH Labs sent backers an update saying:
"The remaining Infinity version of Pulse DAC PCB Assembly is almost done."
"We truly hope we could let the long waiting backers get the units without any unnecessary delays."

Well I'm still waiting. I submitted a ticket 12 May asking further on delivery but no answer.
This has been like waiting for the second coming.
I would appreciate hearing back from LH Labs on what is going on.

I submitted a ticket on May 4th and have not heard anything more from LH Labs.
It may now seem that they have stopped responding to our tickets.

From Larry Ho on LH Labs forum mai 16.
The assembled PCBA has been sent back to us. And we are using Audio Precision to do few more test here then we will resume the shipping for the last batch by the end of this month.

Our Pulse Infinity does not seem to be sent in the end of this month.
Will there soon be a new update where Pulse Infinity will be delayed again until the end of June?
Will our Pulse Infinity ever be done or will it be delayed forever?

If only Larry Ho could show us pictures of the last batch that they now have almost finished.

It's now 3 years, 7 months and 0 days since I backed Pulse, and i still waiting.

Last edited:
May 31, 2017 at 4:14 PM Post #12,412 of 13,800
I submitted a ticket on May 4th and have not heard anything more from LH Labs.
It may now seem that they have stopped responding to our tickets.

From Larry Ho on LH Labs forum mai 16.
The assembled PCBA has been sent back to us. And we are using Audio Precision to do few more test here then we will resume the shipping for the last batch by the end of this month.

Our Pulse Infinity does not seem to be sent in the end of this month.
Will there soon be a new update where Pulse Infinity will be delayed again until the end of June?
Will our Pulse Infinity ever be done or will it be delayed forever?

If only Larry Ho could show us pictures of the last batch that they now have almost finished.

It's now 3 years, 7 months and 0 days since I backed Pulse, and i still waiting.

I really feel for you folks that still do not have their Pulse.
From my perspective, deciding to take my Infinity in the old case while they had some in stock appears to have been the right way to go.
But, I am still waiting for a decked out Wave and a solid state (may never be produced) HPA. So while I do feel the pain, at least I have gotten something from these people.

May 31, 2017 at 5:08 PM Post #12,413 of 13,800
I also opted for the old case for my Pulse Infinity and I am glad I made that decision as the unit has been working flawlessly (I keep it powered on at all times). I have a tube HPA and 3 additional ACX modules on order and I am very pessimistic that this order will ever be received. LH Labs are no longer responding to tickets and no update has been provided on the projected delivery date.

Jun 7, 2017 at 8:02 AM Post #12,419 of 13,800
Yeah no answer to my tickets, I have a cancelled preorder refund coming to me.. I cancelled in october and I reminded them once a month starting a few months ago. No replies :frowning2: I miss my $1149.. I called him Greeny and he lived in my wallet

Jun 7, 2017 at 9:30 AM Post #12,420 of 13,800
It is profoundly depressing. No word anymore from LH Labs, no tickets answered.
The end game seem to be now.

The end of Pulse Infinity v2?
Looks like Pulse Infinity v2 has gone out of production.
Pulse Infinity v2 is now removed from products on LH Lab's pages.

I'm closed from making new tickets.
LH Labs has now deleted all my old tickets from before March 5th,
Thought this could happen, so I have backed up all my tickets.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back