Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Jan 25, 2017 at 7:12 AM Post #12,121 of 13,800
[quote name="jsiegel14072" url="/t/687851/geek-pulse-geek-desktop-dac-amp-by-light-harmonics/12105#post_13202531"
Out interest where would you find this fiction as I only have an invoice number for my repair upgrade costs?

[COLOR=000001]Hello All Pulse Backers,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=000001]We are happy to inform you that all outstanding orders have been entered into our order management system and the order for production has been placed. We still expect to complete all outstanding orders like original plan. Please go into your account and verify/update your shipping information and let us know if you have any corrections or concerns on the inputed order. Thank you again for your patience and we will keep you updated biweekly on the status of production[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000001]Thank you,[/COLOR]
[/quote]

Jan 25, 2017 at 7:24 AM Post #12,122 of 13,800
i made an account at 
http://marketplace-lhlabs.com/
with the same email as indiegogo and have been using tickets to correct the entries as they are entered.

it is a slow process.

i went back to indiegogo and copied each of the upgrades to a spreadsheet to track them all.

hope this helps!

i am hoping that once they get the orders in, they will know what they have left to ship as the Pulse number as climbed from less than 100 to 197, but i am not sure if this count is from anaylsis of indiegogo data or these orders in the new system

But i guess we have to keep the ball moving forward down the field.

Jan 25, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #12,123 of 13,800
You know this pulse thing is the worst case of customer service I have ever encountered. As my issue was with a return/upgrade I have decided to raise the issue through PayPal to see if I get a response from them. I understand I am in a fortunate position as I only recently paid, I feel for others less fortunate. This clowning around really needs to stop and would urge others not to line the charlatans pockets anymore . Damn shame as sonically it really wasn't bad for the cash, who knows can they remedy this?

Jan 27, 2017 at 8:18 AM Post #12,125 of 13,800
Apparently asking PayPal to look into this means your ability to ask questions via the forum and ticket system is suspended. One assumes this is for daring to question their integrity.
wink.gif

So when did you pay via Paypal? Not during the campaign? I thought they refund only within 180 days? No?

Edit: just saw in your earlier post that you "recently" paid. Well....keep my fingers crossed that it works out for you.

Jan 27, 2017 at 8:25 AM Post #12,126 of 13,800
I am lucky I am a UK resident who returned a knackered unit for repair asked for it to be upgraded. It was ready to ship I paid then it miraculous developed a fault and haven't heard a thing since. It isn't worth the cobblers involved they can keep the thing. Paid the beginning of January.

Jan 29, 2017 at 11:40 AM Post #12,127 of 13,800
Hello everybody, i partially quote myself from 1 year ago for ask if anybody can reply to this my old question:

Quote:
  Hi Guys, anybody with a Geek LPS4 could tell me how have to be placed the jumpers for the 110v?

I saw the video explanation from Gavin on how to change voltage (my version was factory set at 220v but now i'm in USA), but my PCB (ver. PC-LPS-005) is a little different and i have 3 different jumpers positions for change voltage: 110V1, 220V1 and 110V3 for both the transformers. 
I assume that the jumpers have to be placed in 110V1 position, but what is the 110V3 for? Anybody with a recent LPS4 could take a look under the front plate? Please Note: if you open the LPS you will void your warranty!

Thanks

Thanks in advance!

Feb 1, 2017 at 10:52 PM Post #12,128 of 13,800
Pulse X Infinity + SOtM sMS-200 + Intona + Roon 1.3 + Tidal is so nice.  All works in perfect harmony with each other.  I was never fond of upsampling but doing everything at 384k with Roons new DSP, convolution room correction, and Parametric EQ is a definite challenge to HQP.

Those who haven't gotten their Pulse yet need not worry. Pulse is still beating a lot of the best out there.

Feb 2, 2017 at 9:07 AM Post #12,129 of 13,800
I'm sure that news has given the people waiting month after month a warm glow inside, In my own case still no reply even to PayPal requesting information regards the escalation, says it all about lh labs I think.

Feb 2, 2017 at 2:28 PM Post #12,130 of 13,800
I heard a Pulse at the Philadelphia meet last Sunday, thought it really sounded good.
(makes the wait for my Vi Tube DAC slightly better...:rolleyes: )

Feb 2, 2017 at 2:38 PM Post #12,132 of 13,800
Feb 3, 2017 at 1:26 AM Post #12,135 of 13,800
Of the IGG campaign may be a few people but for the most part no refunds.  I contributed to a mono amp by mistake and they would not give me a refund claiming it was IGG policy. However, I should have fought it through PayPal or credit card but I didnt want to deal with all the hassle and ended up contributing to the matching amp.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back