Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Mar 19, 2015 at 6:10 PM Post #6,513 of 13,800
Thanks for the reply. So do I enter my pulse contributions into this survey? Or just wait for Vi?

The survey collects the actual products you expect to receive. Unless you have separate Pulse variant(s) you are also waiting for, you want to enter your most upgraded component and none of the preceding ones for a given string of upgrades.

Mar 19, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #6,514 of 13,800
Apologies if this question has been answered before, but I can't find the info from my search of the LH forums.

Where are these new surveys that people are taking? Should I assume that since I have not received an email to take the survey yet, that I'm still towards the rear of the queue?

Mar 19, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #6,515 of 13,800
  Apologies if this question has been answered before, but I can't find the info from my search of the LH forums.

Where are these new surveys that people are taking? Should I assume that since I have not received an email to take the survey yet, that I'm still towards the rear of the queue?

http://www.lhlabs.com/index.php?option=com_geekpulse

Mar 19, 2015 at 6:29 PM Post #6,516 of 13,800
the LH Labs survey correctly listed every one of my product perks from multiple IGG campaigns.

except the Pulse X Infinity is not shown as a "separate model", but think I saw that will be added in next week as a "new/updated" selection.

beerchug.gif

Mar 20, 2015 at 1:00 AM Post #6,518 of 13,800
Hey Chartwell: I did the original survey than went out way back when. That survey was correct. Now the new survey is all messed up. Can I just not respond to this one and get my stuff as indicated in the original survey? I figure since I ordered a Pulse in December of 2013 I should be due for my XFI soon.
I tried working with support and they just auto closed my tickets.

Mar 20, 2015 at 2:05 AM Post #6,519 of 13,800
Although I completed the survey a couple days ago but I really hate to do it.
For the record my perks are correctly listed in my shipping information.
For this new survey it was very confusing and there was no free 2G cable listed when I did it.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if people come and complain. 

Mar 20, 2015 at 3:03 AM Post #6,520 of 13,800
  I could add my Xfi, but not the 1G cable (two pieces).
It just doesn't register my selection of the 1G cable, regardless of the browser used.

The list has one 1G cable which I paid for.  I am assuming that the free 1G cable is not listed in this survey.
If so, then my information is now correct.

Mar 20, 2015 at 4:04 AM Post #6,521 of 13,800
On the survey, I contributed for the Geek Wave 64 (vanilla), so when I select the Wave 64, it gives me a bunch of options, I don't see any option for a vanilla Wave 64, but something called "Best Geek Wave 64".  Is that the vanilla Wave 64 or something else?

Mar 20, 2015 at 5:41 AM Post #6,525 of 13,800
Dan was loading this powder into his 3D printer for the LH Labs `custom' color order.  
basshead.gif

Quote:
  On a separate note, it looks like the Alpha Primes are ready to be shipped.  Good news, although still no word on the promised "custom" colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back