Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Mar 19, 2015 at 12:41 PM Post #6,497 of 13,800
Hey guys glad to hear all the feedback, We are getting these bugs resolved. please remember it is a beta version. We try making as easy as possible with a product to select, then a add-on dropdown menu. We took into account the feedback from the previous survey and felt this would be much easier for our backers to follow.

For example select Pulse X
dropdown menu add-ons are

Femto and internal amp
ESS chip
Infinity
Extended Warranty purchase

We are working diligently to iron out the bugs and expect them to be completed shortly. 

Mar 19, 2015 at 2:37 PM Post #6,499 of 13,800
  Manny ,with all due respect, why are backers being asked to do this.  Have you lost track ?

We have our records.  We're simply asking that each backer confirms what they have ordered and then we'll compare what we have on file and proceed from there.  This also allows backers the ability to upgrade or add additional products if they'd like.  

Mar 19, 2015 at 2:57 PM Post #6,500 of 13,800

We have our records.  We're simply asking that each backer confirms what they have ordered and then we'll compare what we have on file and proceed from there.  This also allows backers the ability to upgrade or add additional products if they'd like.  

indeed-
a good sanity check for customers as well.  when this info is properly matched up, less risk of mistaken shipments.

plus, I think folks need to consider that IGG is hardly configured (well) as a back-office product queue system.
LH Labs pushed the IGG platform to it's functional extreme with the number of perks, different types of open-contribuitions (values, and what it "translates to" ala:  Old Friends perks)
and the flexibility / dependency on those perks across different products.

IGG may be set up well to track orders/perks in general.
but not the relationships between multiple perks, or similarly named perks to different products.
all IMHO.

time to go review my IGG email receipts....

Mar 19, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #6,501 of 13,800

So you are holding my Pulse hostage to get me to reconsider upgrades?  Seems disingenuous.  

Mar 19, 2015 at 4:41 PM Post #6,503 of 13,800
Is this an customer attrition strategy? Drive them insane by making them answer the same questions every six months and they'll have greater things to worry about than when their DAC might arrive. Pretty sure this is the third time (fourth if you count the initial IGG contribs) I've told LH what I ordered. Crazy.

Mar 19, 2015 at 4:54 PM Post #6,504 of 13,800
You said, " We have our records" 
Ok then use your records and send me my product. I've already given you my address and my money.  You also said (paraphrased) You want another shot at my wallet.  Are you willing to use your records and send me my Pulse FXI without me doing your survey?  
My guess is your record keeping is not up to snuff.  If that's the case, you will probably incur some costs associated with sloppy record keeping.  
So will you send me my product without me jumping through your hoops?

Mar 19, 2015 at 5:16 PM Post #6,505 of 13,800
Ok then use your records and send me my product. I've already given you my address and my money.  You also said (paraphrased) You want another shot at my wallet.  Are you willing to use your records and send me my Pulse FXI without me doing your survey?  
My guess is your record keeping is not up to snuff.  If that's the case, you will probably incur some costs associated with sloppy record keeping.  

considering that IGG were the original "record keepers", maybe complain there?

"complaining at every turn" must be a fascinating hobby.

a) complain when the Survey is late
b) complain that survey needs to be done at all.
c) complain if the wrong product is sent because b) wasn't worth minimal time.
d) devise straw man arguments.  rinse, repeat.

Mar 19, 2015 at 5:30 PM Post #6,506 of 13,800

you took just about everything that he wrote in that simple statement and twisted it up.
confused_face(1).gif

Mar 19, 2015 at 5:43 PM Post #6,507 of 13,800

"complaining at every turn" must be a fascinating hobby.

Jexby If that was intended for me, please point what other turns I've complained at?
Being a fanboy must be a fascinating hobby.  

Kenshinhimura.  Perhaps I did twist up Caseys words.  I guess we'll know when he answers my question.  Can you send me my product without me jumping through your hoops? 

Mar 19, 2015 at 5:46 PM Post #6,508 of 13,800

Jexby If that was intended for me, please point what other turns I've complained at?

Kenshinhimura.  Perhaps I did twist up Caseys words.  I guess we'll know when he answers my question.  Can you send me my product without me jumping through your hoops? 

You must confirm your perk selections through the survey. 

Mar 19, 2015 at 5:49 PM Post #6,509 of 13,800

no fanboy, just a realistic human who can tolerate "fact checking" before my expensive audio product ships out.

indeed, "other turns" may not apply specifically except in the last 19 hours:

from your posts:
19h 18min ago:  "guess what the pulse is a train wreck."
3h 14min ago:  "manny, why are backers asked to do this."
2h 6min ago:  "holding my Pulse hostage."
50min ago:  "use your records and send me my product."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back