Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Mar 18, 2015 at 8:51 PM Post #6,482 of 13,800
  This is "Beta" right?  
bigsmile_face.gif

You win a brand new car!
wink.gif

Mar 18, 2015 at 8:58 PM Post #6,483 of 13,800
So I look at the survey and find that, to put it mildly, it is crap! So I said, okay, it is beta but how can it miss out a complete product of mine as well as split my Pulse Xfi into two separate products? 

I said, "patience", since it is beta. I'll go to the Support Ticket system and tell them what I have paid since I have been keeping my own records. Then I find that I can't find the support ticket system anymore and after 15 minutes of trying, I can't even log on to their server.

You try to give LH some slack but this is really ... CRAP

Mar 18, 2015 at 9:52 PM Post #6,485 of 13,800
everything was right on my version of the survey, but they don't have the option to say that I am expecting the Pulse Xfi. It shows my pulse X and movin' on up perk, but won't let me choose the right option.

Mar 18, 2015 at 10:22 PM Post #6,487 of 13,800
Every single dollar I have contributed to both the IGG and KS campaigns (for 6 LH products) is there on the IGG and KS websites and tallies exactly to my PayPal statement. Over a period of approximately two years. I have not paid LH any physical dollar notes nor coins nor have I sent them any physical cheque.

How difficulty is it then to simply tally them into the survey? I know exactly what configuration I am buying for each and every product. Sadly the survey shows LH has no clue what my money went into.

I pity those who didn't quite keep track of every dollar they have spent on LH products.

Mar 18, 2015 at 10:26 PM Post #6,488 of 13,800
Guess what the pulse is now the "train wreck".  I've had enough.  You guys (LH) can't even keep track of all your campaigns and name changes. One thing for sure,  I lost faith in you guys and this just reinforces I was right in doing so.  I'm embarrassed to be called a backer. I do not have enough trust in your company to connect your products up to my system.  Toss it, I don't care.  I'll consider it a lesson learned.  

Mar 18, 2015 at 10:29 PM Post #6,489 of 13,800
As usual, LHL has screwed up this survey...don't know what they can do right.  I've stopped spending money with them a long time ago and after all most 16 months have not received my Xfi..last product with that gang!

Mar 19, 2015 at 12:23 AM Post #6,490 of 13,800
I say give them a week to fix the bugs - it is a beta version and they were upfront about this. If there are still major problems after a week, then you have a point.

Mar 19, 2015 at 12:37 AM Post #6,491 of 13,800
So I jumped on the survey right as it came out and to be honest it was a mess - wasn't even my data. 

Came back a bit later and voila - there was my order data! Sweet. 

Took a while and a bit of experimentation to learn what needed to be done (e.g. select "Pulse X" and then check the elements to make it into an Infinity), but once I got the hang of it I had no issues. 

Still some stuff working out, such as more recent perks like the ESS DAC upgrades aren't showing up yet and a few spots where appropriate options aren't there, but I've been talking to Casey and they've cataloged all the things I've found and have a list of bugs and issues they're working on. 

I'm guessing the back-end team (wait, does that sound right?) is not going to get a lot of sleep tonight. Word has it that the bugs should be ironed out in the next few days. 

Anyone going through and trying to sort out all the pieces that they've ordered, I'd really suggest you go into your IGG page and copy down all of your contributions (if you haven't already) and then match them against the survey page. Not to put extra work on you, but is good hygiene to ensure you're getting everything and that we can all help identify any remaining bugs. 

Cheers all

Mar 19, 2015 at 4:14 AM Post #6,493 of 13,800
Honestly, I don't know what is going on with the survey. I was part of the first survey and they had the same problem. I bought a geek pulse Sfi but it keeps showing up as a geek pulse X in my survey and I had to prove to them via email last time and they told me it was fixed...I guess not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back