Futuresonics Atrio M5
Nov 2, 2007 at 12:18 AM Post #962 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wincet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How are the m5s with smaller ear canals? I'm thinking about buying them, but if they don't fit the answer is obvious.

They come with small foamies, so they should fit.

Nov 2, 2007 at 12:27 AM Post #963 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wincet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How are the m5s with smaller ear canals? I'm thinking about buying them, but if they don't fit the answer is obvious.

If you have small ears as well you probably won't be able to wear them with the cord up and behind your ears. The small tips are pretty small so that should work for you.

Nov 2, 2007 at 5:17 PM Post #967 of 2,359
so inevitably I have to ask the stupid question....

what exactly is a memory wire? I see this plastic thing around the wires near the IEMs but what do they do and is the whole purpose of them to reduce microphonics?

Nov 2, 2007 at 5:27 PM Post #969 of 2,359
The plastic tubing near the body of the IEM can be manipulated into an appropriate consistent shape for optimal fit (much like eyeglass "arms" can be adjusted for the best possible fit).

Nov 2, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #970 of 2,359
bad experience with roaddog so far.

I paid them via paypal on Wednesday, then had to hound them to confirm they received the money. Didn't get a response until Thursday night and they said they would ship today but still waiting.

So far they've been very slow and bad at communicating...

Nov 2, 2007 at 6:55 PM Post #971 of 2,359
Well if they ship they ship. You will get them just maybe 1 day later than you should.

I have emailed them a few times and they are slow at replying. They are probably very busy. Especially as they sell other earphones

Nov 2, 2007 at 6:55 PM Post #972 of 2,359
Well, I haven't heard of anyone buying from them being ripped off by the folks at roaddogonline, so be patient. I bought mine from them, as did many Head-Fiers. And if there were any issues, they wouldn't be recommended.

Nov 2, 2007 at 7:40 PM Post #973 of 2,359
Roaddogonline is legitimate. They may have more difficulty with orders from outside the U.S. than with domestic orders. I second the advice to be patient -- they're professional suppliers of musical equipment in the Nashville area, and a lot of professional sound people work there or pass through town.

Nov 2, 2007 at 7:58 PM Post #974 of 2,359
i bought from them, all legal and cool, the only complaint is that they declared full value of package content, but then again, you cant blame them for being honest,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back