Futuresonics Atrio M5
Oct 24, 2007 at 5:27 PM Post #901 of 2,359
The medium olives should work, but remember to invert them (or at least try it).

As for the foamie/dark thing, I agree. But using EQ is the way to handle it. Creative at least gives you that option. I have the ZVM.

Finally, I wear them down too, and just bend the memory wire so it's close to my face, not sticking out. But, I added a shirt clip (do so with all my in-ear phones), which relieves any downward pressure and also cuts down on wire noise. I had an old clip from the MylarOne X3s I found by accident, and it works great with the Atrios. I don't think FS has them for sale, and not sure where to get a shirt clip otherwise. Anyway, something to consider. Enjoy.

Oct 24, 2007 at 5:43 PM Post #902 of 2,359
I miss mine. Been about a month since I lost them in a gym
frown.gif

Oct 24, 2007 at 5:49 PM Post #903 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The medium olives should work, but remember to invert them (or at least try it).

As for the foamie/dark thing, I agree. But using EQ is the way to handle it. Creative at least gives you that option. I have the ZVM.

Finally, I wear them down too, and just bend the memory wire so it's close to my face, not sticking out. But, I added a shirt clip (do so with all my in-ear phones), which relieves any downward pressure and also cuts down on wire noise. I had an old clip from the MylarOne X3s I found by accident, and it works great with the Atrios. I don't think FS has them for sale, and not sure where to get a shirt clip otherwise. Anyway, something to consider. Enjoy.

at ebay, seller idealsound has 2 type of shirt clip:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-ETYMOTIC-RESE...QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-ETYMOTIC-RESE...QQcmdZViewItem

also in color black.

regards,

Oct 24, 2007 at 6:26 PM Post #904 of 2,359
Thanks. Good info, but beware because the ER4P shirt clip (the first link) has an odd connector that snaps onto the a plastic oval at the juncture where the single wire meets the two separate wires for the ear pieces. It was made for the ER4P specifically, and I don't think it will easily connect to the Atrio wire.

And the other clip (second link), for the er6i, has a very small grabber arm (for lack of a better term) to attach it to the wire, so it might not secure properly to the Atrio single wire. How do I know? I bought the er6i clips and tried to use one on my Atrios. I snapped the attachment arm (you have to lift it very gently), and I also was concerned it would apply too much pressure on the thick single wire. That's why I didn't suggest the Ety clips, because one won't work with the Atrios (at least not without some sort of mod) and the other (for the er6i) will only attach to one of the thin earpiece wires, which still leaves one loose. I guess you could buy two of the er6i clips, they are cheap, and attach one to each earpiece wire.

For whatever reason, the X3 clip works perfectly on the single, thicker Atrio wire.

Oct 24, 2007 at 8:06 PM Post #905 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...For whatever reason, the X3 clip works perfectly on the single, thicker Atrio wire.

At least the X3 is usefull for something...
evil_smiley.gif

regards,

Oct 25, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #908 of 2,359
Oct 26, 2007 at 4:46 PM Post #909 of 2,359
I got my m5s this week, but unfortunately there was a small opening on the the shell of the right earphone (with visible residue of the an adhesive). Being the very picky person that i am, I am going to return these for a new pair. >_<.

Oct 26, 2007 at 5:03 PM Post #910 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my m5s this week, but unfortunately there was a small opening on the the shell of the right earphone (with visible residue of the an adhesive). Being the very picky person that i am, I am going to return these for a new pair. >_<.

That's what you call unlucky
frown.gif

Best luck next time, in a few weeks?

regards,

Oct 27, 2007 at 2:05 AM Post #911 of 2,359
Thanks, it sure it going to be a while till i get the replacement, I'm also worrying because the new address i have (just moved in this week) is a new private ln. residence, so i decided to give ups an email regarding my problem >_<.

I will also have to give road dog an email, because i think i was in such a hurry that i didn't write my street name (due the confusion of my new address). So I will have to email them my address just in case >_>"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back