Futuresonics Atrio M5
Nov 7, 2009 at 2:22 PM Post #2,207 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by dimisam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I posted this on a thread related to the atrio m5 and I thought I'd post it here for all you atrio fans:

I emailed Futuresonics customer service a few days ago and told them my right earphone just died for know apparent reason. I also told them that I bought my pair in October so the 1 yr warranty had expired and that I had lost my receipt in any case. I asked them if they could repair them for me. The director of customer service emailed me back and told me they didn't perform repairs on their universal earphones, but he told me no worries, they would replace my pair, all I needed to do was send the broken pair in- no proof of purchase required. What legendary customer service! They could have easily just brushed it aside since my warranty was expired and I had lost my receipt. Futuresonics knows how to treat their customers!

i have to agree with that.. the same thing happened to me.. Future Sonics really go out of their way to ensure their customers are well taken care of..

Nov 9, 2009 at 11:22 PM Post #2,210 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by epithetless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope. Those are the Soft Flex tips, and because they're designed for the e2, e2c, SCL2, i2c, SE102MPA, and QuietSpot earphones, they won't fit (the sound tube is too large). If you want Soft Flex tips for the Atrios, you'll have to get the ones made for the other SE model earphones, E3c, E4c, E5c, E500, i3c, and i4c...like so. If you want Shure "olives" (an unofficial Head-fi-based name that does little more than cause confusion), you'll need to look for Shure's Black Foam Sleeves.

Have you tried the "Gray Soft Flex Sleeves"? If so,how do they feel and sound with the Atrios?I bought the "olives", but i hate the material,so they are in my drawer and i'm using the stock bi flanges which isolate and sound the best.And i was wondering if any of the Ety Tri flanges fit the Atrios.They been said to be one of the best rubber tips.

Nov 10, 2009 at 2:21 AM Post #2,211 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana1000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you tried the "Gray Soft Flex Sleeves"? If so,how do they feel and sound with the Atrios?

Yes. They're actually my tips of choice for the Atrios, as they bring out the treble and up the clarity a bit. I'm not into foamies at all (for any IEMs), though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana1000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And i was wondering if any of the Ety Tri flanges fit the Atrios.They been said to be one of the best rubber tips.

Yes, the Ety triple flanges tips for the ER4 will fit the Atrios.

Nov 10, 2009 at 3:50 AM Post #2,212 of 2,359
I gotta try those Shure foams with the atrios, been putting it off. I see sweetwaters has them for $18.00 shipped

Nov 10, 2009 at 5:05 AM Post #2,213 of 2,359
i miss my atrios
frown.gif

Nov 10, 2009 at 10:52 PM Post #2,215 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I missed my Atrios too... but now I found the Hippo VB.
wink.gif

Sounds familiar.Do you have a link?

Nov 11, 2009 at 3:16 PM Post #2,217 of 2,359
^^ Wow, that's really saying something.

Nov 11, 2009 at 4:07 PM Post #2,219 of 2,359
Sounds like they're mightily impressive. How's the quality of the rest of the frequency range (I suppose I could search, like a good head-fi'er)? But I'm afraid with a name like Hippo, I'd have to wipe out that logo with Sharpie marker on the earphone body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back