Future Sonics Atrio MG7 Review and Appreciation thread
May 2, 2012 at 9:17 AM Post #737 of 1,216
Quote:
The W4 has less bass then the W3 and sounds flat.

I contacted Westone just now anyway - they said they don't have any pairs for a while for review - so doubt you guys would get a comparison from myself of the 232 vs w4's lol
Might demo them at a meet or at HHA one day...

Quite content with the 232's tbh :D

May 2, 2012 at 9:20 AM Post #738 of 1,216
I tried them 3 different times and couldnt believe how different they are compared to my W3 and I really wanted to buy them.
Quote:
I contacted Westone just now anyway - they said they don't have any pairs for a while for review - so doubt you guys would get a comparison from myself of the 232 vs w4's lol
Might demo them at a meet or at HHA one day...

Quite content with the 232's tbh :D

May 3, 2012 at 11:45 AM Post #739 of 1,216
Quote:
I don't know about how they go around it to be honest - shoot them an email...
You could always look on the FS forums for a pair too 
rolleyes.gif

FYI:
Only one person I think, has ordered from them, outside the US - and that was to Netherlands if memory serves me right.

You're memory serves you right, I think you're referring to me, but I haven't received them yet. This can take a couple of weeks. 
Atrio.me does not want to put on the invoice it's a gift or something, so properbly I have to pay some extra taxes. But this may deffer per country. As soon as I have them I'll report back on what the total cost were. 

Offcourse you guys can also send me a pm if you want some more information.

May 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM Post #740 of 1,216
Quote:
You're memory serves you right, I think you're referring to me, but I haven't received them yet. This can take a couple of weeks. 
Atrio.me does not want to put on the invoice it's a gift or something, so properbly I have to pay some extra taxes. But this may deffer per country. As soon as I have them I'll report back on what the total cost were. 

Offcourse you guys can also send me a pm if you want some more information.

oh dayme...you're going to be charged a hefty charge mate :frowning2:

May 3, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #742 of 1,216
That really sucks that some of your countries charge so much for customs.  I know I'd be pissed if I had to pay just to get a small package through customs but the way our economy is I wouldn't put it past the government to do something like that in the future.

May 3, 2012 at 3:19 PM Post #743 of 1,216
Quote:
oh dayme...you're going to be charged a hefty charge mate :frowning2:

Yeah possible. I don't really now how much they charge for headphones. We'll see, with a bit of luck it just passes the customs but I doubt it.

Shipment costs were $25 but that means I have to wait several weeks for the package to arrive. So shipment doesn't have to be between 60-100. Just depends on how long you are willing to wait. 

May 3, 2012 at 3:27 PM Post #744 of 1,216
Quote:
Yeah possible. I don't really now how much they charge for headphones. We'll see, with a bit of luck it just passes the customs but I doubt it.

Shipment costs were $25 but that means I have to wait several weeks for the package to arrive. So shipment doesn't have to be between 60-100. Just depends on how long you are willing to wait. 

I was just saying what atria.me told me as they didn't want to risk them getting lost as the seller

May 8, 2012 at 1:57 PM Post #745 of 1,216
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have problem driving this pair of earphone? Am using Cowon D2 so I suppose it shouldn't be much of a prob? Still waiting for mine, should be arriving any day soon..

May 8, 2012 at 6:57 PM Post #748 of 1,216
Joining the club c/o Atrios.me deal. Looking forward to my Atrios.

May 8, 2012 at 9:00 PM Post #750 of 1,216
Quote:
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have problem driving this pair of earphone? Am using Cowon D2 so I suppose it shouldn't be much of a prob? Still waiting for mine, should be arriving any day soon..

I've now had my Atrios for a couple of weeks and love the sound. They sound clear and the bass is phenomenal. And although my Cowon D2 drives these well, they do benefit from an amp. When used with my cmoy amp, the bass hits more powerfully and have better definition. But either way, you're going to love the way these IEMs sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back