Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc.
Dec 8, 2014 at 10:24 PM Post #286 of 1,040
  So just got it working with the note3

Using a powered usb hub with a battery pack for the power.  Sounds pretty good.

also, I just got a reply from my email to Schiit, they will be sending me a new one when it is available, and a return label for the one I have.
Pretty quick response to my email, literally minutes...as a data point for your discussion.

I don't get it, how is everything connected  ? 
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 8, 2014 at 10:31 PM Post #287 of 1,040
  I don't get it, how is everything connected  ? 
tongue_smile.gif

Rocketfish hub is powered by Anker battery pack

Fulla and Note are connected to the hub (The Note has a white USB OTG adapter, but the usb cable coming out the bottom is black)

Dec 8, 2014 at 10:39 PM Post #288 of 1,040

Rocketfish hub is powered by Anker battery pack

Fulla and Note are connected to the hub (The Note has a white USB OTG adapter, but the usb cable coming out the bottom is black)

Thanks, and it doesn't work without the battery? 

Dec 8, 2014 at 11:26 PM Post #289 of 1,040
NOTE3-OTG-hub
PS500-Fulla - hub
Anker-hub

Does not work without the battery or AC adapter. The AC adapter caused noise.

It did work from my Asus tablet. Infinity TF700T with dock which has a USB port and battery.

Dec 9, 2014 at 1:08 AM Post #290 of 1,040
What a piece of schiit this thing is...

Unfortunately, mine is one of the defective ones.. so I emailed Laura.

Hoping for a speedy and satisfactory resolution to the problem, though I have little doubt that I'll get exactly that.

It does sound good at 44.1khz, though..

Dec 9, 2014 at 1:37 AM Post #291 of 1,040
I think Schiit is doing a great job in lieu of the production error. I haven't ordered a Fulla yet, as I was waiting for impressions. If I had, I wouldn't be upset about having to send mine back. They admitted to the problem and are offering a fast, free fix. This is the best response a paying customer could ask for.

I'm anxious to hear some reviews and figure out what part of the market they want the Fulla to fall in. Not sure if they just want to have the cheapest portable dac/amp for absolute beginners or something that can compete with things like dragonfly at half the price.

Dec 9, 2014 at 2:28 AM Post #292 of 1,040
got mine... it has the problem playing 48k files... sending it back to schiit when they resolve the problem... keeping it for now since i'm really enjoying it...
wink_face.gif

impressions... nice, clean, spacious... getting better... 

Dec 9, 2014 at 8:20 AM Post #295 of 1,040
That does look like it should work.

Dec 9, 2014 at 8:30 AM Post #296 of 1,040
Does the fulla has mini or micro USB jack?

Dec 9, 2014 at 9:39 AM Post #300 of 1,040

Users who are viewing this thread

Back