Fujiya Headphone show Spring 2013
May 8, 2013 at 9:47 AM Post #21 of 69
Quote:
No fee. Free as usual but will need to line up if no press pass

Press pass please, I dont want to line up like some filthy commoner!
size]

May 8, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #22 of 69
I wouldn't mind accessing a little earlier if there is some badge left. On the other hand, I don't deserve a "press pass" as I wouldn't ever be able to do the kind of coverage that someone like Mike (mkubota1) does so people who plan to do some actual coverage should have the priority.

BTW, Sasaki-san, what is the early access time already? Maybe those who want a press pass can gather up before hand so that Sasaki-san doesn't have to go back and forth to the entrance to get us in. 

Arnaud

May 8, 2013 at 7:15 PM Post #24 of 69
I think I can get sufficient number of pass if the number is less than ten.

Here is a procedure for Saturday morning.
Enter from stuff entrance at the back of the building. This is the same to the last fall show.
I want you guys who want the pass to get together as possible. Then call me. I will bring passes to the entrance.
I will be there from 8AM.

May 8, 2013 at 8:19 PM Post #25 of 69
Quote:
I wouldn't mind accessing a little earlier if there is some badge left. On the other hand, I don't deserve a "press pass" as I wouldn't ever be able to do the kind of coverage that someone like Mike (mkubota1) does so people who plan to do some actual coverage should have the priority.

BTW, Sasaki-san, what is the early access time already? Maybe those who want a press pass can gather up before hand so that Sasaki-san doesn't have to go back and forth to the entrance to get us in. 

Arnaud

Nonsense! Especially after the Stax interview. There is zero pressure on you to do anything though if you get a press pass. You're part of our team. If you can, I want you to come early and join me in trying stuff out.

May 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM Post #26 of 69
Quote:
This is an important blog post related to the Spring show:

http://www.fujiya-avic.jp/blog/?p=9469

Hot babes? 
eek.gif

Dammit, stop making me wish I was 20 again! 
tongue.gif

May 8, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #27 of 69
So what is our official assembly time at the back entrance for picking up the passes? (just to confirm).

*Hopefully the household illnesses I am curreently dodging will have passed by then.

May 8, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #28 of 69
I'm happy to meet anytime - 9 am seems decent/fair. It gives exhibitors time to setup before we barge in.

Note I'm not bringing any desktop gear this time. Talked to Amos & the only thing new I have is the Zana Deux of which is heavy and fragile. So I'm bringing only portable gear for the room.

May 8, 2013 at 10:15 PM Post #29 of 69
I'm going to bring my MacBook Air to hook up to the PanAm. That'll be my rig. It'll be more than enough if we get into our usual habit of stealing borrowing display headphones from companies. 
biggrin.gif

May 9, 2013 at 1:13 AM Post #30 of 69
I will bring my
  1. ODAC & O2
  2. HRT microStreamer
  3. (and Currawong's) AudioQuest DragonFly

so anyone who wants to can try blind tests of these with whatever music they might have (that can play from a laptop) or whatever headphones we'll have on hand. I think it's awesome that we have these $200+ DAC/Amps

AnakChan: do you want to keep the C5 longer? If not, feel free to bring it on Saturday so others can try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back