Fujiya Headphone show Spring 2013
May 11, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #61 of 69
i didnt do it sorry.
Several reasons.
I felt a bit funny taking your gear out and about.
Also i would like to test clas plus several different amps to get a clear accurate picture against the hifi-m8 .
That's ok, NP :). I'll give it a shot if it makes it to the stores.
we can meet up and do a shoot out when mine arrives.

May 11, 2013 at 7:02 AM Post #62 of 69
I've asked Michael for loaners of both the S/PDIF and iDevice versions, so I'll pass them around as usual. 

Sasaki: Thanks once again. I'm glad we could get those guys from Singapore sorted out too. 

May 11, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #63 of 69
Cheers Amos, that's greatly appreciated.

Sasak-san, yet again thank you so much for organising the early passes and the room, My sincere apologies for not being able to attend longer. Truly feel I've missed out quite a bit this round. Glad you all had fun.

May 13, 2013 at 7:28 AM Post #66 of 69
I only got my appetite back from my stomach bug episode on Saturday morning and thank God I did, because I could then have a big breakfast and got away with skipping lunch.

I think, next time, I'm going to leave the photography up to everyone else and borrow all your pictures for my write-up. I think I completely screwed up trying to do both photography and listening and ended up missing out on stuff. I'll have JH-13s by then I hope though so I'll ditch the full-sized cans and listen with those instead. Less crap to carry, less outside noise and more brutally revealing.

May 13, 2013 at 9:14 AM Post #68 of 69
Quote:
I was laid up with aterrible stomach bug and fever on Sunday so will try to assemble my write ups soon.

Can't blame it on me 
evil_smiley.gif
. I left the place pretty early on :wink:. However after a whole day's rest on Saturday, I spent the whole day with Amos yesterday. Pretty sure that didn't do any good to my sore throat. Came close to taking the day off work today.

May 13, 2013 at 10:55 AM Post #69 of 69
There seems to be a few terrible bugs doing the rounds.
I washed hands a lot the last few weeks, tried not to touch my face etc, even took preventative meds.
Still got it in the end( pun intended)
Alive now.
Phew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back