Fujiya headphone show 2014 spring
Apr 8, 2014 at 3:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 121

Sasaki

500+ Head-Fier
Hi all,
The next headphone show is close. Please remind we will move back to Nakano this time.
I am discussing with Fujiya about Head-Fi HQ in the new location.
Fujiya would provide us a partitioned space but no separate room. So you can leave your belongings there. The space is located in the Fujiya private space so it must be safer than open space.
I will update more if I get further info.

Apr 8, 2014 at 5:58 AM Post #3 of 121
Thanks Sasaki, as always. A corner to park our bags if needed would be fantastic. 

Will there be a "press time" this year?

Apr 8, 2014 at 7:53 PM Post #6 of 121
If I was to suggest anyone else for the Fostex thing, it would be Nathan/Shigzeo. Also John Darko is coming from Australia. He'd likely be interested.

May 4, 2014 at 2:16 AM Post #12 of 121
I'm arriving Wednesday nights if anyone wants to meet up for dinner/drinks or a mini-meet any evening. I'll have a collection of portable gear -- mine and Sean's, so if anyone wants to compare DAPs, now is the time!

May 4, 2014 at 6:23 PM Post #13 of 121
I don't arrive until Friday evening. I'll be with my wife and son, and we're staying at the Century Southern Tower hotel.

I wanted to schedule an earlier-in-the-week arrival, but I just couldn't make it work. I look forward to seeing you guys again (and hopefully meeting some of you I haven't met in person yet).

May 6, 2014 at 10:20 PM Post #14 of 121
@Sasaki-san thank you for directing my attention to this thread. I completely missed it! Once again, thank you so much for organising this. Do you know much about whole day car parking in Sun Plaza?

For Tokyo members, if they are interested I can bring my Eddie Current Electra Stax setup with the SR-009/SR-007 for a listen. I can also bring my Eddie Current Zana Deux custom modification SE with the TH-900/Alpha Dogs. But if there's no interest, please let me know too as it's quite a lot of heavy equipment to bring over.

May 6, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #15 of 121
Hi all,
This is event day procedure.
I will arrage enough press pass for headfiers BUT you can not go to exhibitoes boith until AM10:30 even if you have press pass. Although you can enter the headfi room via office-elevator. note it is not a regular elevator. office elevator is located at the opposit side of regular elevator.
Fujiya provided us a headfi room at 13F in the back side of Fujiya sell space.
http://www.fujiya-avic.jp/user_data/docs/05100511_13F-guest.pdf
No network access but there is a wall wart and a table. almost same size to before(101 room) I think. But it is not a complete room but a partitioned space.
Sorry but no idea for car parking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back