Frosty Manhatttan Mini Meet & Guitar Hero II Throwdown
Feb 6, 2007 at 11:16 PM Post #48 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
booya!1000

[size=x-large]HUZZAH!!!

Now that's what I call HYDRAHHHH-CITY.
[/size]

I know that must mean something — I just don't know what.

Sayyyyy..... if you're hYdrociTy … then you'd be MR FREEZE about now.

Feb 6, 2007 at 11:20 PM Post #49 of 52
My lips were chapped and bleeding in the morning, and the moment wind hit, there was a layer of red frost
frown.gif

Feb 7, 2007 at 1:42 AM Post #50 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm just going to stick with sources into appropriated headphones and no amp and ics
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
I will keep the amps I already have.

How's the "Spider Amp" (shhhhhh!)?

Feb 7, 2007 at 1:45 AM Post #51 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My lips were chapped and bleeding in the morning, and the moment wind hit, there was a layer of red frost
frown.gif

Oh, man! Carry a good, heavy duty lip balm around and keep re-applying it (I even apply it to my cheeks under the eyes, and under/around my nostrils) -- and wrap a comfy scarf around your mouth and nose to keep warm air around. Of course the challenge is to manage that without constantly fogging your glasses!

Feb 7, 2007 at 1:51 AM Post #52 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man, you guys had Guitar Heroes and Lombardi's???? Why wasn't I invited?!?

Oh wait... I was invited....
biggrin.gif

Well, what can I say. I really regret missing this one. I will say it is nice finally having a bed though. Besides, my understanding is that we all need to practice else the lan-ster will kick everyone's *ss at Guitar Heroes again.
biggrin.gif

We'll have a Guitar Heroes mini meet part two sooner or later... maybe here, after I manage to dig out of the boxes and other junk that's been delivered and discover there is, in fact, an apartment under all of it...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Best,

-Jason

Training for GHII has got to be weird. Unlike real guitar playing, you can't toughen up your hand strength and build calluses on your finger tips.

Seems like you need to do lots of reps of light weights to strengthen and increase endurance of wrists and forearm tendon/muscle groups, while maintaining relaxed shoulders, balanced posture, centered focus and razor sharp concentration.

Looks like a job for GHII Training Maestro! Who will step forward to develop tomorrow's GHII Stars?

(Can't be Lan, or he'd be boosting his own competition.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back