Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Nov 11, 2013 at 7:31 AM Post #166 of 4,760
For people who want to contact Matthew at Forza directly, please do not use the appreciation thread to place an order.

Here is his website http://www.forzaaudioworks.com/

Find your way around the site to contact him.

Nov 11, 2013 at 7:35 AM Post #167 of 4,760
Ive tried contacting him on the website to no joy as I told you in pm. 
I apologise if my reply sounded a bit rude, Im under a huge amount of stress right now!  
So my apologies for a rude reply.
Matthew, I am sorry for putting this in your appreciation thread,
However I have a few custom specs which aren't available in the website's drop down menu.
I have now pm'd Matthew which I know I know, I should have thought of it before. 

All my best and sorry for being a klutz! 

Paul :wink:

Nov 11, 2013 at 8:34 AM Post #168 of 4,760
  Ive tried contacting him on the website to no joy as I told you in pm. 
I apologise if my reply sounded a bit rude, Im under a huge amount of stress right now!  
So my apologies for a rude reply.
Matthew, I am sorry for putting this in your appreciation thread,
However I have a few custom specs which aren't available in the website's drop down menu.
I have now pm'd Matthew which I know I know, I should have thought of it before. 

All my best and sorry for being a klutz! 

Paul :wink:

Nothing will beat stress like a new Forza cable !  Maybe a glass of wine as well.....

Nov 11, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #169 of 4,760
I heard back from Matthew and he does have the cable although it's a bit more than what I want to spend on a cable. I might think about just the one on the website.

Nov 12, 2013 at 11:12 PM Post #170 of 4,760
Just wanted to add my 2 cents and extend a Dzienkuje to Matthew at Forza AudioWorks for the excellent cable that just arrived today (Jack from New Jersey).

I purchased the FAW Noir HPC for my HiFiMan HE-400. I wasn't happy with the stock cable and initially went with HiFiMan's silver cable for the HE-500. While the silver cable did help brighten the sound of the HE-400, for me the killer was the 10 ft. length that was just impractical for my needs.

After reading various reviews, I ordered from Matthew and could not be more pleased. The sound of the HE-400 with the FAW Noir HPC and paired with my Schiit Lyr/Bifrost combo is truly outstanding.

I highly recommend Matthew's cables. From a price/performance standpoint, they cannot be beat.

Nov 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #171 of 4,760
good info.Tried another from the netherlands not so long ago but they weren't up to scratch compaired to it .
pJgsrr

Nov 14, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #172 of 4,760
Just get my new iem cables and LOD for my portable rig : Unique Melody Merlin/Miracle + RSA Intruder + DX50

I order a copper and the new hydrid cable, I will write a review soon!

Thanks Matthew for your beautiful job, it definitly worth the price!

Nov 14, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #174 of 4,760
  Trying to order a cable from his site. Keep getting a payment error when trying to check-out via Paypal. Hope to get it sorted soon. Love the aesthetics of his cables.

Send an email to Matthew, he will answer you quickly !

Nov 17, 2013 at 5:46 PM Post #176 of 4,760
Can you remove the clear plastic sheath over the jack as seen here? http://forzaaudioworks.com/en/product.php?id_product=34

Nov 17, 2013 at 7:47 PM Post #177 of 4,760
Just get my new iem cables and LOD for my portable rig : Unique Melody Merlin/Miracle + RSA Intruder + DX50

I order a copper and the new hydrid cable, I will write a review soon!

Thanks Matthew for your beautiful job, it definitly worth the price!
that is an awesome looking rig!

Nov 23, 2013 at 3:44 AM Post #178 of 4,760
Just wanted to put up a post to say that I have received my iMod (fMod - f is for Forza) from Matthew along with a hybrid LOD, and a hybrid custom IEM cable. I will be setting up a new thread with a review of the Hybrid IEM cable and photos in December. In the meantime, I just want to echo what many members have said about Matthew and Forza Audioworks. From the beginning with communication all the way through to final delivery it has been a joy to deal with him. Matthew is good at prompt replies. And of course about the actual product, the work is top notch and really above and beyond IMO for the price. Great deal, communication and product. He is giving others a run for their money.  What more can be said! Thanks Matthew.

Nov 28, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #179 of 4,760
Today I received a FAW Claire Hybrid HPC for my Audeze LCD-3's. The cable looks downright sexy, is very comfortable and the sound is so far exactly what I wanted: to get more soundstage, clarity and details and not loose to much bass when compared to the stock cable.

Me doing pictures of the cable won't do it justice. Matthew did some photos of it for the site and those will look much better anyway :)

It was a pleasure doing business with Matthew and I will surely buy from him again. The only small downside was that I needed to wait more than the initial estimation but that was only because Matthew was really trying to get the new splitters to be perfect and I offered to wait in order to use them.

Dec 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM Post #180 of 4,760
Joined the FAW Owners Club today after ordering the Noir cable for my Shure SRH1840s. Matthew informed me that the MKII cable was available so I upgraded to that too. I look forward to receiving them in due course.

I must admit I found Matthew as easy to deal with as everyone has previously mentioned!
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back