Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Mar 4, 2022 at 10:43 AM Post #3,931 of 4,760
Received my Noir Hybrid HPC with an extender from balanced to 6.3 for my focal utopia today
It's my second cable from forza, i have also the Noir Hybrid HPC for my HD800s and it is great, an upgrade from the mother cable.
With the forza cable you never go wrong and i am very happy that i have a second Noir Hybrid HPC for the focal.

Mar 4, 2022 at 6:50 PM Post #3,932 of 4,760
Received my Noir Hybrid HPC with an extender from balanced to 6.3 for my focal utopia today
It's my second cable from forza, i have also the Noir Hybrid HPC for my HD800s and it is great, an upgrade from the mother cable.
With the forza cable you never go wrong and i am very happy that i have a second Noir Hybrid HPC for the focal.

Thanks a lot and enjoy :)

--

Also dear friends, 100% of my Sunday (this Sunday) sales I'm going to donate to the Ukrainian cause, so if you're thinking about any purchases, that's the day.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Mar 5, 2022 at 6:56 AM Post #3,934 of 4,760
Thanks a lot and enjoy :)

--

Also dear friends, 100% of my Sunday (this Sunday) sales I'm going to donate to the Ukrainian cause, so if you're thinking about any purchases, that's the day.

My order will be in on Sunday morning. Thanks, Matt.

Mar 5, 2022 at 1:10 PM Post #3,935 of 4,760
The donations to Ukraine are very motivating, contemplating an order. Question: Does anyone have a photo of the Claire Hybrid in semi-transparent black? Trying to get a visual on how it differs from the transparent aesthetically. Thanks!

Mar 5, 2022 at 1:45 PM Post #3,936 of 4,760
The donations to Ukraine are very motivating, contemplating an order. Question: Does anyone have a photo of the Claire Hybrid in semi-transparent black? Trying to get a visual on how it differs from the transparent aesthetically. Thanks!

I have one on order for my Rognir Dynamics but I don't think it's shipped yet. I have a regular copper series in transparent black and I think it looks good... still can see the wire a bit without having the bright shimmer of the clear sleeve.

Mar 5, 2022 at 2:19 PM Post #3,937 of 4,760
Here ya go

P1100403.JPG

Mar 5, 2022 at 8:21 PM Post #3,939 of 4,760
The donations to Ukraine are very motivating, contemplating an order. Question: Does anyone have a photo of the Claire Hybrid in semi-transparent black? Trying to get a visual on how it differs from the transparent aesthetically. Thanks
20210203_112153~2.jpg

Claire MK2 transparent vs Claire Hybrid semi black

Mar 6, 2022 at 4:39 AM Post #3,940 of 4,760

Bump for excellence :clap: May you see a nice extra string of orders today.

@LoryWiv
In case you're still wondering ''black'' is actually a shade of brown. Chocolaty.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2022 at 3:01 PM Post #3,941 of 4,760

@LoryWiv
In case you're still wondering ''black'' is actually a shade of brown. Chocolaty.
Thank you @moriez. I went ahead and ordered the transparent today as I like the way the silver / copper alternating wires look, but I'm sure would have been happy with either!

Mar 7, 2022 at 6:08 PM Post #3,942 of 4,760

Thank you! It was one eventful action and I'm super happy how it turned out. All of you who purchased goods yesterday have my BIG THANKS! You folks are awesome!

Claire MK2 transparent vs Claire Hybrid semi black

Yes, my semi-black isn't truly black, but dark enough :wink:

You're a good man! Hats off to you!

Thanks. It's a small thing I can do and pretty much everyone around me does his/hers best to help Ukraine in one way or another. Donating several days of my work is nothing considering what Ukraine's people have been going through.

My order will be in on Sunday morning. Thanks, Matt.

Thank YOU!

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Mar 8, 2022 at 10:27 AM Post #3,943 of 4,760
Oh man I didn’t see the Sunday donation note. Still glad I bought cables from such a great company with such great priorities!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back